“no pillows” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   235 South Pearson Road, Pearl, MS 39208   |
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Pearl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were only at this hotel a short time during our last road trip but it provided all the basics that you would need from an economy motel. Room was large and no complaints. A lot of new restaurants and shops are nearby. Easy place to grab something to eat.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We checked into the hotel and once we got to the room the first thing I noticed was pubic hair on the bathroom floor. Then we realized we had NO TOWELS. We called the front desk and they said they would have house keeping send some up. House keeping came with an unfolded wad of random sized towels that could have been from the dirty laundry for all I know since they never bothered to fold them before delivering them. The next day they were coming around about 8:30 am to clean rooms. My husband stepped out and asked if they could come back later because we were still sleeping. The response was "well I am here to do it now.", so essentially no. Either get up at 8:30am while you are on vacation or have a dirty room. They never did come back and clean it. While having breakfast in the dining area, the house keeping staff kept coming in and out of a side door letting the cold air blow in on those of us trying to eat. At one point they even proceeded to have an argument while they stood there holding the door open. Also on the way into breakfast we caught the person at the front desk sleeping. When we went to check out the next day we asked the woman at the desk, Frenchie, if there was anything she could do for us since we had no towels and no one cleaned our room. She blamed it on us for wanting to sleep past 8:30am while on vacation, said since we booked through a "third party" there was nothing she could do but then did call the housekeeping staff so they could come and "confront" us about our untrue claims. Frenchie really needs some serious training. Actually Frenchie needs a position where she does not deal with the public because she made it clear that she did not have time for us.

Room Tip: The way to choose a good room at this hotel is to NOT stay here at all.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
johnson city tn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Checked in late in the afternoon called to reserve my room and was put on hold the girl who was working forgot to mute the phone and continued her personal conversation I waited 10 minutes before hanging up I called back and was put on hold again she acted like I was an inconvenience I waited another 10 minutes and hung up again I at that point I just waited till i got to the hotel and booked my room again the girl was rude I made my reservation and told her I was paying with cash her exact words were why didn't you tell me that before with a nasty attitude!!! she wasn't wearing a name tag my husband and his coworker got there a few hours later and she was extremely rude to them to

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport

Address: 235 South Pearson Road, Pearl, MS 39208
Location: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Pearl
Pearl Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.