“Great Stopover Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Conifer, Colorado
“Great Stopover Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great hotel, clean and updated. Front desk service and check in was excellent. Price was right. Definitely a good value for your money. Breakfast was typical hot but good. It was quiet, safe and close to great variety of restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel and i will never stay again, The bed was not a good, the only good thing was the lady that check me in that early morning was very nice, Sandra was really nice she joked with me and my husband at 2 in the am. Very nice person, how ever when I went down for breakfast all I saw was sausage patties that looked like was not done, the eggs was ok looking, no fruit, she had just made some fresh coffee it was hot. I do not know were they are getting those sausages from but they need to take them off the line. Sandra was still there my husband joked with her and she had a reply that made us both laugh. I wish they would do something about the beds, the sofas that were in the room need to have been taken out 10 years ago, the are nasty looking, the bed and window treatment need to be taken out and replaced, and the housekeepers cart need to be taken away from them. I will not ever talk about that the noise from those things.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Commerce, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My room was actually very nice, a/c worked great. Room was of good size, nice comfy bed. I stayed here 10 days for work, and I felt right at home. The staff was really funny and kind. I didn't go for breakfast, so i have no opinion. It is located near some good restaurants. It was very quiet as well. At the time of my stay, they were doing renovations, and it was making some nice improvements.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kenny P, Manager at Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for kind words! We are delighted we were able to make our hotel your "home away from home." Upon your next visit, in addition to the wonderful restaurants close by, hopefully you will have an opportunity to visit the new Outlet Mall, Bass Pro Shop, and Trustmark Park near the hotel! We are constantly making improvements to our facilities so that we provide the most comfortable stay for our guests. Thank you again for your compliments and we look forward to your next visit, when you can enjoy our latest updates!!

Very Sincerely,
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was my first stay at this hotel. It was recommended by my sister. The entire staff I met was friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was wonderful. Bed was a little hard. Overall 5+ STAR I'll be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your compliments! We are delighted we have been the hotel of choice for you and your family over the years. We are constantly making improvements to provide a more comfortable stay for our guests. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!!

Been to Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport

Address: 235 South Pearson Road, Pearl, MS 39208
Location: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Pearl
Pearl Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.