“Great stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Arlington, Texas
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family of 4 stayed here for one night. The staff here makes this hotel outstanding. They are incredibly helpful and friendly. Breakfast was especially great! They serve made-to-order bacon, eggs, omlets, grits, fruit, yogurt, and baked goods.
The hotel is nice. They offer coffee, water and cookies in the lobby. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms were very clean. It was a very quiet hotel; we heard no noise from neighbors or traffic.
The hotel is on a street with plenty of food options too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

After staying at the lovely Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Jackson last year, we chose a more suburban location as a stopover on our way to FL this summer. Though it lacks the historical charm of its downtown sibling, the warm and welcòming staff (even with an arrival near midnight) graciously received us into our home away from home. I wish I had asked her for her name, I'd love to tell the hotel management how nice it was for this road-weary traveler to encounter someone happy and who seemed to truly enjoy her job, even late on a busy Friday night.

The next morning, my husband headed to the workout room, and found it to be larger than many other Hilton Garden Inns. Everyone in the family enjoyed the reasonably-priced breakfast buffet with cooked-to-order omelets.

An enjoyable stay!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Marana, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

In my experience a good Hampton Inn (with the emphasis on "good"--not all are) are better bets than Hilton Garden Inns, but my wife and I did end up in this Inn in mid-June. Like most Hilton Garden Inns, the triangular shaped luggage carts are the pits. But the rooms are well appointed and comfortable. We had good directions from off of I-20, but were surprised that the hotel was fairly far down Riverwind Drive (which curves back and forth as well and passes any number of hotels and restaurants). Parking is less than desirable at least in front (something that also seems to happen at a number of Hilton Garden Inns. We skipped buying the breakfast. We've found the buffets good at other Hilton Garden Inns, but it does at $20 plus to the cost of staying there whereas any number of other hotels do offer something (usually inadequate and disappointing) for free. I was surprised that the staff didn't cruise the floors every now and then. There was trash that should have been picked up, but wasn't.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street will be quieter. The hotel parallels I-20 so the rooms facing it will be so...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Seminary, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a fantastic hotel. The area was perfect for me and close to the workshops I needed to be at. Moss Creek Fish house was just down the road. There was a problem getting the Lone Star staff to answer the phone and the hotel manager tried to call also. I just went over to Lone Star since it was close. The Hotel manager, staff, breakfast, and room were the best. I would highly recommend it to anyone for this area.

Houston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

First time at a Hilton Express. What impressed me was the staff's attentiveness. Very helpful and engaging. Also shuttle from airport and if you needed to go to one of the shops or restaurants, they were ready to transport. Would definitely stay here again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed there june 19-22 for a convention, the staff was super nice very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was beautiful, clean my room was excellent not to mention the best breakfast each morning. I will definitely be staying there again whenever I'm in pearl ms.

• Stayed June 2014
Biloxi, MS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel the week of June 8-13, 2014, for a work assignment. I loved it! My room was extremely clean and fresh. It was well-appointed (loved the in-room Keurig, for example!) and it was very quiet (other than a mild hum from the nearby interstate). It was in a very convenient location near a lot of new shopping and restaurants, and easy interstate access. The hotel staff was very friendly and easy to work with, and my check-in and check-out went quickly and seamlessly. The complimentary wifi was a bit slow though - I had speeds of 0.61MBPS download/0.39 MBPS upload one night when I needed it for work. Other than that mild frustration, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my colleagues! I even joined HHonors after my positive experience in hopes of returning again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl? Share your experiences!