“Go-to date night spot” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jacksonville, Alabama, United States
“Go-to date night spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This location is always very busy, but the food is wonderful, staff is attentive, and a great place for a date night or dinner for the family. Nice, fun atmosphere, too. Whenever we eat out for a night on the town it's usually Logan's that we check out first. Can't wait to eat here again!

Visited June 2014

“Average Logans”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have visited many Logan's Roadhouses. It is one of my favorite. This location was a disappointment. Common guys! Get it together.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logans Roadhouse, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Hey AnthonyLaneRawlings, your feedback is important to us.Glad to hear we're one of your favorite spots! We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com with your TripAdvisor Profile Name and more details please?
Florence, Mississippi, United States
“I loved it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The location to the hotel i stayed in was great in walking distance. I enjoy the real roadhouse atmosphere peanut hulls and all, i'm not a sports buff so it would be good to have a tv on something else else thats not by the bar sometimes. I enjoyed the food and my server was great.

Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Better than I thought but still average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The food was average and the service was good. I expected worse. It was crowded, but if you are willing to eat at the bar, then you won't have to wait. No complaints really. If you are in this area. I would say give it a shot

Visited March 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“Busy, chewy steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Busy place about 20 minute wait. Had the filet and lobster special. Steak was tough lobster was good. Good wait staff but short handed.

Visited March 2014