“Going Downhill” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.

Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   360 Gilchrist Drive, Pearl, MS 39208   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Birmingham, Alabama
“Going Downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel previously in the past. However the quality of this hotel is going downhill. The first problem I had was a white stain on the comforter that could hardly be missed by the cleaning staff. The hotel is in need of a remodel to keep up with the times. The internet did not work in my room so the clerk said that he would give us a reduced rate upon checkout. When we were checking out the front desk clerk was trying to figure out how to give us the discount. She assured us that she would get help doing so and we could go. We did not receive the discount she assured us of and has no recollection of it upon our phone call. I would only stay in this hotel as a last resort.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Clayton, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

C'mon travelers... you can do better than this hotel in Jackson/Pearl, MS. Dirty carpet, dirty bedspread, the hall smelled of Campbell's Bean Soup. I will give credit; the bathroom was clean. Staff was courteous enough, but they can't make up the basic shortcomings. Choose someplace else.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Rockaway Beach, MO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

The bed was very hard, the ice machine did not work, nor the vending machine. I called the front desk to log on to my computer, the man at the front desk was not very kind. I wanted a secure login, he said he didn't have one. I complained about the bed and asked for another room. He didn't have another vacant room, but later, looking at the parking lot I saw only two other cars. The next morning there was only one other man having breakfast. I asked him what he thought of the breakfast and he said, "The salt shakers are empty, except for one. Sausage and eggs are not very warm. The coffee machine is empty. I went to the front desk to ask for a warm breakfast and coffee. It took him about 15 minutes, but I did get hot sausage, eggs, and coffee. I would advise others to pass on this lodging.

Room Tip: Go to the hotel next door.......Hampton Inn
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

It was all great. Close to the airport and didn't have to go into flowood or Jackson.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Summerville, SC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It took forever for the guy at the desk to check me in. He wasn't very friendly either. I got to my room and it smelled like a house that had been closed up for a long time. The tv remote would not work. I went to the desk and asked about it. They said that the tv had to be manually turned on and put on channel 4 in order to use the remote. (kind of defeats the purpose of a remote, doesn't it) The shower was VERY small and the shower head was broken and dangling around the floor. The 2nd night I was there. Neither of my room keys would work. No, I did not have them by my cellphone. They were in 2 different spots but neither would work. That same night, the tv, when turned on manually, had a line across the screen and that's all. I had to just listen to it. The next night it was the same thing. I finally tapped on the screen and it went to "snow" but started working once I put it on channel 4. I was never told about breakfast. I had no idea there was breakfast until I was leaving the hotel the next to the last day and saw people coming from the little room. It was closing down so I missed it anyway. The last day I was there, there was no breakfast except bananas and muffins. I have never had such issues at any hotel I have ever stayed in. I stayed here because it was the closest to where I needed to be on my visit. I will not stay here EVER AGAIN. I was really not happy with this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Spend a little more and go to Flowood.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

My daughter's softball team was in town for a tournament the weekend of 3/24. Our team chose to book rooms at this location due to the value and location. I was very pleased with everything! The value was excellent, the staff very attentive especially Alisha who checked us all in, she was so helpful and pleasant. She was definitely one of the best front counter people I've encountered and I stay in alot of hotels during ball season!! They even made little welcome bags for our team that consisted of bottled water, crackers and candy! The rooms were spacious and clean, breakfast was delicious especially the biscuits and gravy!! My one and only complaint was that the pool was unavailable (they said they don't open it until May) which had our girls a little depressed. After 10 hours at the ballpark all 11/12 year old girls want to do is go swimming especially in 80 degree weather!! Overall the experience was excellent and we will be staying in the same location in 3 weeks so hopefully the hotel will make an exception and have the pool ready for our 20+ girls that will be there!!

• Stayed March 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011 via mobile

I had to make a quick trip to Jackson, MS, so I booked this place through Hotwire. I had never used Hotwire, and may never again. The young lady at the front desk was very quick with my check-in. On my way to the room, I noticed a weird smell of food cooking, and being burned. I noticed it when we left also. The room looked decent for a one night stay, at first. The carpet was filthy when I turned on the lights. The bed linens were fine, but the bedspread was stained. The room was a bit cool for me, so I turned on the heater. It never worked. I called the front desk and was told someone would be right up. They never came. The toilet lid was broken and glued back together. The shower had very little water pressure and the shower curtain had mildew. Please, don't try to save a few bucks, pay a little more and stay someplace nice. The lady at the front desk during my check-out was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2011

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.

Address: 360 Gilchrist Drive, Pearl, MS 39208
Location: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Pearl
Pearl Quality Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.