“Great Hotel, Great Staff!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   360 Gilchrist Drive, Pearl, MS 39208   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 19 hotels in Pearl
“Great Hotel, Great Staff!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

My daughter's softball team was in town for a tournament the weekend of 3/24. Our team chose to book rooms at this location due to the value and location. I was very pleased with everything! The value was excellent, the staff very attentive especially Alisha who checked us all in, she was so helpful and pleasant. She was definitely one of the best front counter people I've encountered and I stay in alot of hotels during ball season!! They even made little welcome bags for our team that consisted of bottled water, crackers and candy! The rooms were spacious and clean, breakfast was delicious especially the biscuits and gravy!! My one and only complaint was that the pool was unavailable (they said they don't open it until May) which had our girls a little depressed. After 10 hours at the ballpark all 11/12 year old girls want to do is go swimming especially in 80 degree weather!! Overall the experience was excellent and we will be staying in the same location in 3 weeks so hopefully the hotel will make an exception and have the pool ready for our 20+ girls that will be there!!

• Stayed March 2012

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011 via mobile

I had to make a quick trip to Jackson, MS, so I booked this place through Hotwire. I had never used Hotwire, and may never again. The young lady at the front desk was very quick with my check-in. On my way to the room, I noticed a weird smell of food cooking, and being burned. I noticed it when we left also. The room looked decent for a one night stay, at first. The carpet was filthy when I turned on the lights. The bed linens were fine, but the bedspread was stained. The room was a bit cool for me, so I turned on the heater. It never worked. I called the front desk and was told someone would be right up. They never came. The toilet lid was broken and glued back together. The shower had very little water pressure and the shower curtain had mildew. Please, don't try to save a few bucks, pay a little more and stay someplace nice. The lady at the front desk during my check-out was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

This Hotel is only what 10 years old and they have done nothing the bed spreads are old an nasty. The bath tub will not drain. The carpet is dirty and half of the rooms do not even have furniture in them. The appliances do not work and the sheets are old and grey. Choice really needs to shut it down this is one of the worst hotels me and my family have ever stayed at. The only thing good there is the staff. Yes and the inernet is so slow all day !!!!

Concerned Mom

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

I met the sweetest desk clerk name Casey who made me feel like I was at home away from home. She was very helpful. I had a comfortable stay to wake up to the best breakfast host by far named Ceria, she fixed an awesome breakfast while checking me out and then taking me to the airport. She is a woman of many talents that the true definition of cross training!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Ridgeland, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

Hotel was clean, bed was comfy and had a great staff!

Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
meridian, ms
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Had to squash a roach as we walked in the door. There were stains on the carpet. The beds were comfortable enough. The location to airport was excellent. In fact the best thing about the stay was the free shuttle ride to the airport. For the overnight stay and park and ride to airport it is a good stay. We did pass a sleep in on our way to the airport may try that next time.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

I had a good enough experience at this hotel, somehow got upgraded to a suite which was nice. It was clean, comfortable, and they had an elaborate breakfast. Could definitely hear some noise from other rooms, but that did not go on too late. Not located in the best area, but I still felt safe enough traveling by myself.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.

Address: 360 Gilchrist Drive, Pearl, MS 39208
Location: United States > Mississippi > Pearl
Ranked #9 of 19 hotels in Pearl
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Pearl
Pearl Quality Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.