“Every Bit the Typical Motel 6” 3 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Jackson Airport- Pearl
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   216 N Pearson Rd, I-20 Exit #48, Pearl, MS 39208   |
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Clinton, Mississippi
“Every Bit the Typical Motel 6”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Despite what the housekeepers would have you believe, the air conditioners in this place simply don't work. Keep that in mind during a sweltering Mississippi summer. Slow elevator. Close to lots of good restaurants and a movie theater, though.

Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is just an average hotel. The room was small but clean. There are no extra amenities such as a hair dryer, iron, etc. Good location. T.V. had some issues. Overall ... simple, clean ...ok for an overnight stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had early morning business in Pearl, Mississippi so all I needed was a room for the night; and I wanted to go cheap. I found this motel online but was reluctant to commit myself to stay there overnight as I envisioned a dingy nightmare. But as I drove into Pearl there it was just off Hwy 80 so I turned in to check it out. First of all, it has "curb appeal;" it was fresh and manicured and the pool area was very inviting. I parked and went inside, the lobby was likewise fresh, and presentable and the attendant was right there at the counter to meet me when I stepped in. I was liking it all so I checked in. The clerk was friendly and helpful, she put me on the ground floor right there close to the front and advised me of where I could park for convenience. The room was small, queen size bed with TV and microwave/refrigerator; nice little bathroom. The small size didn't put me off, for what I paid, I expected small. What I LOVED was that everything worked - the remote, the TV, the wireless service, the commode and the shower. What else I loved, the room was fresh and clean, no floor stains or smells. I was pleased with myself for giving Motel 6 a try and I was pleased with my stay at Motel 6 Pearl, MS.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

A typical motel 6 layout. Clean room however the bathroom light worked intermittently. A good stay for getting a few hours of sleep on a long road trip. I was awakened by some loud teenagers outside my window. Fridge and microwave included.

• Stayed June 2013
Ontario, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Was passing through on my way from Atlanta to LA and we decided to stay here for the night.

The girl at the front desk was not exactly the friendliest being that I have ever encountered.
Asked for extra towels, was told that she didn't have the key to the laundry room and that it'd be at least an hour + before we could have any and they we would have to walk down to get them.

Had a 3rd floor non-smoking room, that well, smelled like smoke; even the bedding.

Shower had ONLY a teeny bar of soap - so if you stay here, make sure to pack your own.

Elevator is located at the front of the building, so if you park in back, the stairs make it so wonderful. (HA!)

It's okay to sleep here, don't get me wrong, but just like the airlines, motels/hotels are giving you less and less.

A little overpriced for the Motel 6 chain but we slept good and the shower was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Pros: There is food and gas very close, close to everything (there's even a post office about 2 blocks away), newer paint and carpet, Fridge and microwave
Cons: NOISY every night there is something like a motorcycle or people yelling in the halls, parking stinks, the elevator is awful and the beds are some of the worst. In this situation you don't really get what u pay for, you get less.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Columbia, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

best price out there. Was traveling solo, so I was apprehensive about staying here. The lady at front desk was very nice and gave me a room close to front desk which I appreciated. Free internet, cable, microwave and fridge in room. Very comfortable bed. Brand new tub. Room was very clean and actually was more than I expected. Only thing...no hair dryer. Bring your own! Would recommend and stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Jackson Airport- Pearl? Share your experiences!