“The staff, minus housekeeping, we're wonderful.” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
“The staff, minus housekeeping, we're wonderful.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The hotel was adequate and in a good location. I was impressed with the indoor pool, although the water was extremely cold.
The front desk staff, Trish and Jessica Holmes were amazing! The breakfast staff were great as well.
Unfortunately, the housekeeping services were the worst thing about my stay.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Joplin, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was very impressed with this hotel. I had never stayed at a Country Inn & Suite hotel before and I know that I will again. The young man at the front desk was very friendly and quick at the check in process. This was a very convenient place to stop on our way to Fort Walton Beach, FL from Joplin, MO. It was just off the interstate, plenty of eating places close by (less than 1 mile) for dinner. There is a gas station/convenience store just out front for an easy fill up before starting daily travels. Beds were great and really enjoyed the breakfast to start our long drive to Florida beaches. I would recommend if you like this hotel...start collecting Club Carlson points for savings. My night was free!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Brandon, MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Country Inn and Suites. I particularly liked the friendly staff and the hot breakfast each morning. One of the ladies who prepared the breakfast reminds me of a sweet grandmother who only wants to serve and make sure that you are well taken care of. There is also easy access to the interstate and restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This hotel was clean, conveniently located off of the interstate and well managed. The full breakfast was hot and fresh. The pool was well maintained and clean. Our room had a frig and microwave which was very appreciated.

Room Tip: We were upper floor overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
CISPearl, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Jackson-Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide excellent accomodations and customer service to everyone that visits us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and we are currently working to change the menu up a little to provide fresh baked goods like donuts, bagles and cinnamon rolls soon! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Jackson, MS!

Tricia Haynes
Sales Director
Country Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Pembroke Pines, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Room smelled like mildew, not enough lights, no lotion in bathroom, breakfast was inedible, ac did not work on first day. Whew!

• Stayed June 2012
I am so sorry your room was in such disrepair! I would love to speak to you more about this matter and encourage you to contact me via email or phone at cx_perl@countryinns.com or 601-420-2244. We strive to make each stay great and it seem that we failed you in this. I do apologize, again for the condition you found your room.

Tricia Haynes
Country Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Tyler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying in the Country Inn and Suites on May 11, 2012. After reading the reviews I was concerned the experience would not be a pleasant one. We were pleasantly surprised. The facility is clean, nicely decorated, nicely landscaped, well-lit, and the front desk staff was very professional and friendly. The rooms are clean with comfortable bedding and everything was in proper working condition. The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. The gentleman that check us in that evening is an asset to this facility. He was knowledgeable of the area and very accommodating. I consider myself to be a discriminating traveler and I can honestly say that anyone that has any doubts of staying here should rest assured this is a very nice hotel. I truly do not understand the other reviews as I found nothing to be unsatisfactory.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I stay at Country Inn& suites for two nights and it was the best! I enjoy almost everything about this hotel! The reason I said almost everything is because they need new tv! But that really didn't matter! The front dresk and the house keepers are so friendly! They try so hard to make you feel like you are at home with your family! Yes I will stay there again!

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Country Inn & Suites Jackson-Airport? Share your experiences!