“La Quinta is an excellent choice when traveling to Jackson, Mississippi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport

Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“La Quinta is an excellent choice when traveling to Jackson, Mississippi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I usually make a trip at least once a year, sometimes more, to Jackson, Mississippi, to visit with friends and classmates. I always stay at the La Quinta in Pearl, Mississippi on Pearson Road. The staff makes me feel right at home and is more than happy to accommodate me in any way (for instance, I was having trouble getting my air conditioning working like I wanted and the lady at the desk came to my room and showed me what to do). They had even made me "Guest of the Day" and had a nice little bag of goodies waiting for me with a nice note from the staff! The housekeeping crew does a great job keeping the rooms and bathrooms as clean as possible. The rooms are quiet. Even though the hotel was full the weekend I was there, I never heard anyone else, which is not usually the case in most hotels. During my recent stay, a friend was dropping me off after going out for dinner and her car battery died right at the front door. The manager on duty came out and tried to help, got his shuttle driver to help and could not have been nicer to my friend and to me. This was very much appreciated by two older ladies in distress! They were finally able to get her car battery charged enough for her to get home. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Jackson, Mississippi area!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Canton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Because of the quality, location of LaQuinta inns and by the fact they are pet friendly, we choose to stay at LaQuinta Staff always well trained and friendly. makes you feel welcome and they appreciate your staying with them. well maintained and clean motels. only stayed at one that was not updated .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Alpharetta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Staff is very friendly, rooms/halls/lobbies are well maintained. The rooms are good as well. I would definitely recommend this property for anyone in the Jackson Mississippi airport area looking for overnight accommodations.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Amelia Island, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Just think--you don't have to smile, be polite or even greet the customers. You could be sulky and not look anybody in the eye. You get to loll about on the lobby sofas taking loud personal phone calls. You also get to make a stack of waffles while customers are waiting to make theirs. You get to approach a senior citizen who dared to sit at the computer at ten minutes to seven (business center doesn't open until 7) and rudely tell them they are not supposed to be there until 7:00. Maybe if the USA Today ever got there that naughty senior could have been reading that instead of daring to sit at the computer. However, our room was clean.

Room Tip: Go to a Hilton.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Iuka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

The parking was very close spaces,I had to squeeze into my car.The front desk wasn't very friendly but was helpful with giving me directions of the area.Curtains was torn, carpet was ripped but the room was clean.Hotel is located at a good exit with new Outlet Mall and Bass Pro.I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Horn Lake, MS, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was a pretty nice hotel. We wanted to be close to the new mall without having to pay so much and this worked out perfectly. The staff was friendly and helpful...breakfast was nice...the gym needs an update but overall it was nice and cozy. It met our needs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Nashville, TN, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a rather large dog and her owner in the lobby. On my way to my room on the second floor, I was greeted with the sounds of barking dogs. In fact, when I got out of the elevator, I encountered a distinct "dirty dog" smell. Once in my room, the smell tended to go away. However, upon my departure the next morning, I opened my door to the smell of dog and/or cat urine. Overall, I was very disappointed in my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport? Share your experiences!