“I would stay here again!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Pearl

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Pearl to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Pearl
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   434 Riverwind Drive, Pearl, MS 39208 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Memphis
“I would stay here again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great value for the price! The room was clean and well supplied. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good and included excellent sausage and country gravy, as well as make your own waffles, plus so much more. The fitness center was clean and adequate. As someone else mentioned, it is right next to I-20 and we could hear traffic noise from our room, but it wasn't that disturbing. I don't have any complaints about the place. I would stay here again. Great location, plenty of restaurants nearby and close to the Outlet Mall and across the street from a movie theater.

Room Tip: Rooms on front side may be quieter as they would be further away from I-20.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great lodging. Everything was neat, clean, and in order. People were very friendly and made you feel at home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Jackson, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed there a few times and the lady at the front desk name odean was really rude and disrespectful. She said that I was having wild sex with my kids. I talked to a very friendly lady name Tammy and she tried to solve the problem but I still refuse to stay there because of that one rude person. Something needs to be done about that employee.

• Stayed December 2013
Arlington, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

In June, my youth group traveled to Orange Beach, Alabama for youth camp! The group consisted of about 65 students and 15 adults. The hotel is right next to Ryan's Buffet and a lot of other attractions. However, the back is the side overlooking I-20 which could be good or bad depending on your own opinion. The first thing we did was assigning rooms. When I walked in to my group's one of the first thoughts that came to my mid was, "Is that cigar smoke I smell?". The next thing we did was a meeting talking about what was going on over the next week in a "conference" room on the third floor. I think the room only held 40 instead of 80. I don't remember bugs and I got decent sleep after 12:30. I woke up around 6:30 and showered then headed down the stairs to the breakfast buffet. The stairs felt odd for some reason. The breakfast buffet had everything you needed I think. My group did not call room service (at least while I was up there anyways), so I gave them a 3 star rating. I also did not get to experience any of the fitness facilities. As I remember, the front desk was polite and responded to my "Thank you" as I left. Anyways, The Baymont is good in some departments but fails to several.

Room Tip: 1. If you do not like cigar smell, bring air freshener or nose mask or just stay away. 2. The meeti...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

After driving 9 hours in heavy rain, we were ready for a break. Located right off the highway in an area with lots of restaurant choices. The front desk clerk was very helpful and efficient, the room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast room was very clean and a nice selection of food from waffles to biscuits and gravy to oatmeal. I would definitely recommend this Baymont location.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Pearl? Share your experiences!