“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Fort Worth, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Hampton is extremely clean and fresh. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom was very clean. I am very happy with this hotel! And all other Hamptons! Every trip I take, I like to stay at Hampton because I feel safe and I know that the establishment is clean. The staff is always available if needed and they treat you with the upmost respect.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you found the hotel to clean and the staff to be very friendly , we truly appreciate your comments. If your traveling needs brings you to this area again please come back and visit with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Natchez, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This was one of the worst experiences that I have ever had with a hotel. The pictures on the website are misleading. The furnishings are old and tattered and they are not properly cleaning. There was urine on my toilet seat upon check-in!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay here, and we are very sorry that you ran into problems during your visit. We have fixed the toilet seat issues and have addressed the other issues with our housekeepers. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again so we can have another chance at showing you what our warm Hamptonality is all about.
Starkville, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

It is very difficult to find this hotel, down an alley behind an old (closed) Shoney's restaurant. The hotel is an older property, and it shows the wear and tear.The basic cleanliness is okay, and for a night before an early flight out of the Jackson airport it is adequate, but not desirable. There are better choices. It just barely meets the standard for an older Hampton inn.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that you had a disappointed experience regarding your visit. Your satisfaction is my number one concern, so I appreciate you for bringing this my attention, so that I may follow up on how to make this locate a little bit easy to find. We are always looking to improve our property and I will definitely keep your comments in mind, please come back and stay with us again.
texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

stayed here for business for three nights. The customer service given by Frenchy at the front desk was excellent. This hotel has an airport shuttle. They also had a recliner in the room which was really nice to have compared to a chair and ottoman. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The air conditioner worked great and did not have loud crazy noises while it was on. It is off the interstate so you do not have to hear road noise. The complimentary breakfast was nicely varied.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you found our hotel to be conveniently located right off the interstate. And thanks for the wonderful comment on Lafrenchie I will let her know. Please come back and visit with us the next time you are in the Jakson area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is probably the overall worst place I have stayed in a long time. As I approached the hotel, I already felt reserved due to the appearance. There is an out of business shoneys at the entrance and not well lighted at all. When I went into the hotel, two cameras are fully visible and wires hanging down. I proceeded to check in. Stayed here for one night for business... The rest of the stay was canceled. Floors had food on them, shower was dirty, bottom of tub rusted, and area is not the best.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with the appearence of our property. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on- proprerty experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, If your travels bring you back to our area.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Normally, my family stays in Hilton Garden Inns when we travel. We like the consistent high quality across the chain from location to location - nicely appointed, clean rooms, great breakfast and friendly people. The HGI nearby didn't have a double room available, so we booked at Hampton Inn.

The front desk staff was friendly as we checked in, & the lobby and breakfast area had recently been redone. Upon entering our room, there was a noticeable musty smell. The bathroom appeared clean but the furnishings were old and showed noticeable signs of wear. The top of the dresser had a hardened substance in several places that looked similar in color to wood filler, but was clearly not there to fill the wood. It looked dirty. The beds were comfortable.

A large, full bag of trash was left in the hallway by the elevators for over an hour. Breakfast was standard Hampton fare, a variety of choices. My daughter reported that the milk she poured on her cereal was not cold, and though we ate at different times and I did not have milk, I did notice that the milk pitchers weren't sitting in ice, nor did they appear to be insulated.

I would not return to this hotel. It is clearly in need of attention to detail in housekeeping, food safety, and room furnishings. Even for Hilton's lower price point options, this hotel does not meet Hilton's basic level of quality. Again, staff was friendly, & if I had planned to stay more than one night, I would have addressed these concerns directly to management.

• Stayed July 2014
On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. We are disappointed to learn of your unpleasant satisfaction and as always we like to ensure that our guest feel cared for, valued and respected which is our brand promise. Our guest satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had three days of training in Jackson area; it was nice to come back to a clean hotel with helpful clerks. I slept in most mornings so I did not take full advantage of the free breakfast, but grabbed some fruit and yogurt to go. The room was quite, the parking was adequate, the hotel entrance was a little hard to find at first but not really a big problem. The only problem or thing I didn't like was the shower/tub it held water where you stood and the showerhead didn't work well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool it was the only thing to view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that we could not provide a positive experience when you visited. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience. Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.

Been to Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport? Share your experiences!