“Acceptable for one night stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
ANTWERP
“Acceptable for one night stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This property is located conveniently close to the Jackson Mississippi airport. The furnishings are outdated and in need of repair but it is clean and acceptable for one night when traveling in or out of Jackson.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, we truly appreciate your business. I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests. the type of service in which we pride ourselves. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you wil give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lake in the Hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I really like the Hampton Inn in Pearl, MS. I twas very welcoming and the staff was friendly. i would return and stay again. The internet access was great. Food was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On Behalf on the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate the comments and really appreciate your business, please come back and visit with us the next time you are in the Jackson area.
East Dundee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

The staff was really friendly and helpful with making recommendations about local restaurants. Rooms were so clean and comfortable. Breakfast is very convenient and tasty. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for recent stay at the Hampton Inn, we truly appreciate the nice comments about the hotel. If your traveling needs bring you this way again please feel free to stop in an stay with us again.
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have stayed at this property before with no issues. Not sure what has happened in one year. The lobby has been refurbised, and the staff is nice. The rooms and other areas need a major overhaul I checked into a suite, and one of the televisions in the room did not work. I will give the manager credit as she came up and was able to fix the problem. The next morning, the other television did not work. The television in the exercise room did not work, nor were there any drinking cups for the water cooler there. If these minor issues can be fixed, and a refurbish of the rooms, I am sure this property will be up to having excellent stays by its guests.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guests experience. We hope you will come visit in the future.
Bentley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Atari was awesome and patient checking me in and out especially after finding out I do not hear. She was helpful with information and knew what a federal rate was. The rooms were clean and pleasant. I will stay there anytime I have to stay in Pearl. The nearby hotels turned me away when they found out I had to use the federal rate. I would recommend this hotel if you are in Pearl/Jackson for business or pleasure!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On Behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We also like to thank you for the nice comment about Atari, it really means alots coming from the guests. If your traveling needs bring you back to the Jackson please come back and visit with us agin.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I were passing through Mississippi on I 20 and needed to stop for the night. Not a lot of great options but we booked a king no smoking at this place. Note- first impressions should not mislead you. The hotel entrance involves driving through a couple of other (not so nice) hotel's parking lots.
But the property was clean and the front desk personnel were enthusiastically helpful. My wife left behind a pillow that she likes. I called, it was found, the clerk promised to ship it to me! Easy and helpful. Good place to stay in an area with limited options.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests including when comments help identify ways we can improve. Please come back and visit with us soon.
hartford, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you get a rate (from this hotel), be sure to note the name of the person who gives you the rate, date, time, when you made the reservation, and other information to back up your position. Otherwise, be prepared to change hotels and be sure to let the hotel manager know that they tried to "hose" you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn. I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests, the type of service in which we pride ourselves. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you're in town.

Been to Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport? Share your experiences!