“Very nice property” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport

You added Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Very nice property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was my first stay at this property. Although I am in the area occasionally, I have always stayed at other properties. I never even realized this was in the area until it was recommended to me for this stay. It did not disappoint. It is a very nice, updated décor, and the room felt very spacious. Breakfast was nice, nothing out of the ordinary. Can't really recall the desk clerk, so not outstanding, but certainly not bad either. I did not receive the typical platinum upgrade like I usually do, but for a one night stay that was not an issue. Bed was OK, but not as soft and comfy as I like. I wouldn't mind staying here again, but given a choice I think I would go back to my favorite right down the street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Little Rock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Besides being hard-to-find / not on Siri's RADAR (But she's an idiot as we all know), and a little bit too close to I-20, this was a great hotel.
New, great wall unit and TV, nice cool air conditioning, fresh smelling and pretty darn clean, + very nice staff. Only 2 complaint - 1. I could hear some freeway noise but I just kept my fan on which drowned it out.
2. It was a little dark, like all hotel rooms using CF bulbs.

• Stayed July 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel is undergoing renovations which are must needed. But I must say the manager provided the best customer service I have ever experienced. Breakfast was a little sparce and when I asked the manager, he said to give him a few minutes and he would call me. He knocked on the door a few minutes later and had prepared a full breakfast for us. He had even walked to a store down the street to buy a loaf of bread since I had asked for toast!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Chose this hotel after reading other reviews and was not dissappointed. The desk clerk was very friendly and took the time to listen to my son who has a speech impairment talk. Had to get a suite, but it was well worth it. Large room with 2 flat screen tvs (which delighted my kids), coffee maker, microwave, and mini fridge. Took a quick dip in the pool and then slept the night away on comfy beds. In the morning we were greeted by a cheerful staff in the breakfast area. The food was warm and replensihed often. We were happy they had luggage trolleys because we were too tired to haul everything in. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel after being stranded by the airport. We flew in from Orlando and were suppose to make a stop in Jackson and go to Orlando but because of bad weather flights were delayed and canceled and by the time we reached Jackson, the airline told us we couldn't leave until tomorrow. We called to get a room and the woman that answered spoke friendly and even told us to be sure to tell the taxi to go to the NEW Holiday Inn Express as there were other Holiday Inns close by. She offered us a discount on the room without us even asking after we had told her why we needed the room. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. We called the see what time checkout was the next day and were informed they were giving us a late checkout at 2pm at no extra charge, again without us asking. True southern hospitality!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had a late arrival after driving, the front desk was very friendly and made for a fast and easy check-in. I asked for a quiet room for a late check-out and for the most part, it was very quiet, just your normal early risers! Breakfast was hot and plenty of choices to get you on the road. We would definately stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

While on our road trip we stopped at three different hotels and this was our favorite. Fast internet, great channels available on the TV and large clean rooms. Beds were great and service was good. Lots of items to choose for breakfast. Would stay here again. As an bonus we were able to see fireworks from our room from the local minor league Mississippi Braves baseball team.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport? Share your experiences!