“Nice for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
“Nice for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

The room was clean enough. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool. They gave us a discount because my husband is a government employee which was nice.
On three different occasions I heard three different women complaining loudly about guests. Not cool. Other than that I would say it was a good place to recharge.

• Stayed December 2012
Shawn C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Trustmark Park-Pearl, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear mathiscrew5,

Thank you for your reveiw of the hotel. Pool is a great ammenity that gets plenty of use. Glad to know you enjoyed it.

Shawn Cochran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I traveled with a college baseball team to play in baseball tournament at Trustmark Park, which is actually across the street. Very friendly & helpful staff. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The hotel is accessable to many restaurants and the Bass Pro Shop. Easy access to the interstate as well.

Room Tip: The elevator is not in center of hotel, slightly off set, so if you would like easy access to the el...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Shawn C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Trustmark Park-Pearl, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear AL W,

Thank you Al for submitting your comments about our hotel. We LOVE our baseball teams that stay with us. Our employees always have fun interacting with the teams when they are here. Hope to see you next year for the tournament.

Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I spend one night in this hotel. The service was really good, people there were very nice. The room was really big, clean and confortable. The barhroom very good and new. And the food in the restaurant yummy!
I will stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear MERLS,

I appreciate you letting me know that we did a great job. I will definately share your comments with my staff. We value your feedback and love hearing when we got it right.

Falls Church Virgini
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My stay was courtesy of US Air but I enjoyed the unplanned visit very much. The hotel has a very good gym, the bar/restaurant was good and the room was very modern and spotless. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. And the airport shuttle was on time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Shawn C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Trustmark Park-Pearl, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear JMVFRVA,

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. It is always a tough pill to swallow when the arilines can not get you to your destination. I am glad we were able to provide some, at least temporary, relief during your travels. Again, thank you for relating your experience.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

When I arrive to check and everything went well to start with. As a check in continued my debit card was declined. I told them to give me a moment to call to transfer funds. when I came back again to tell them to run the card they have tried to run it again while I was gone also several times. they then told me that my card is still being declined. After the employees informed me that my funds don't transfer that fast. That it was after 5 o'clock. But of course I overlooked this knowing that they are not a bank that there a hotel and have no idea what you're talking about. I told them to run it again. And it's always my card went through. This debit card should I use out on the road while I'm working I do not keep a lot of cash on in case it is misplaced. I hope next time they will realize that they are a hotel and not a bank.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear CBPILOTCARS,

I do appologize that you encountered trouble during your check in at our hotel. I am glad everything did finally work out. I hope we can be your hotel of choice next time you are in the Jackson area.

Hell, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights during a work trip and overall the hotel was good. The location was convenient and I have no complaints at all about the hotel staff. The room was large, clean and comfortable and the air conditioning was quiet which was good. I would stay here again of I'm in the Jackson area for business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear TRBEER,

Thank you for your comments about your previous stay with us. We do strvie to always provide great accomidations and it sounds like we hit our mark during your stay. Hopefully we will see you on a future trip to the Jackson area.

Lauderdale, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've stayed here about five times over the last year and never had any problems.
Check-in was quick and friendly. Rooms were clean.
Kid's loved the indoor pool. (NOT heated)
Food at restaurant (Sports Bar theme) was okay, TV's at tables kinda neat.
Walking distance from Baseball stadium and Bass Pro Shop.
Near Movie Theater, Cracker Barrel, and Sam's Club.
Avoid the Shoney's unless you like to take a trip to the local ER.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Shawn C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Trustmark Park-Pearl, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear Thunderguppy,

Thank you for taking the time to post a response about your recent stay with us. We do always want to congratulate our associates when they have done a good job. We look forward to serving your needs in the again.

Shawn Cochran

Been to Holiday Inn Trustmark Park-Pearl? Share your experiences!