“Closed due to fire” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pascagoula, Mississippi
“Closed due to fire”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

They are not re-opening. Building for sale. App needs a way to let customers know that a business has closed. Now I also have to write 100 characters too so app will take review.

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Best for business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had the honor of choosing a place to have our business meeting and upon reading reviews, we had decided on Adrian's Restaurant. I drove past an hour before making a reservation for the next day and was a bit concerned as it's a small place. I took my chances and made the reservation. I'm glad that we did. Although the atmosphere was quaint, it was welcoming. We were greeted in a very professional matter and the food, OUT OF THIS WORLD! Although I'm not the fish type, our server suggested the Flounder Pounchartrain. The fresh, homemade taste was delightful. I wish I lived in Mississippi because I would frequent there as much as possible. The combination of the extremely flavorful food and the always smiling server we had, I'd recommend this place a thousand times over. Thank you Adrian!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Rude staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Heard this was a great place to eat at! Not when the waitress is to busy on her phone and talking with her friends and staff and complaining about her home life! Wanted a nice dinner with my husband. Didn't know we where on a soap opera! What a joke

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Martinez, California, United States
“Pascagoula's best, perhaps?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

By any standard this is a really good restaurant - service, food, and atmosphere. This is Pascagoula, after all, so you must ground your expectations. It's not a real fancy place, and the wine list is a tad short, but you don't come to Pascagoula for that, do you?
We had a group of 8 on a Wednesday night at 5:30pm - likely a slow time. We called on short notice, so if they'd had any options to staff up, we did not provide much opportunity. The service was bit spotty right at the start, but was just fine over the course of the evening.
Our group was very pleased with the two modestly priced Pinot Noirs that we ordered, and the Chardonney as well.
Most of our group had the fresh catch snapper, prepared in a variety of ways, and we were all very pleased. We were impressed with the range of items on the menu for a fairly small restaurant.
We were in a back room that was sized just right for the table with easy access and good acoustics for converstation.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Henderson, NV
“Very good restaurant in a small town - great fish dishes and my parents love the prime rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012 via mobile

Small, out of the way restaurant serving very good food at reasonable prices. Pastas are a bit on the "too much butter" side for me - a bit more herbs would really kick up the soups and pasta dishes. I highly recommend Adrian's to anyone that appreciates well prepared, fresh food. I especially recommend any of the fish dishes - fresh gulf fish every day!!! Enjoy

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere