I am from California and had to travel to Pascagoula Mississippi for business purposes. I stayed four nights at the Grand Magnolia and it far exceeded my expectations. The hotel was beautiful. The attention to detail that was given to the decorations was just wonderful. Every place you looked was something pretty to look at. I stayed in the Old New Orleas suit and it was just great. The room was very large and super clean. I had to leave for work before the breakfast was served and so I cannot review the food however to work with my schedule the kitchen was always open and I was able to go in the morning and turn the coffee pot on and heat up some a pastry or make oatmeal from the well stocked pantry. I honestly give this place a strong five star rating. I hope to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Magnolia Ballroom Hotel
- The Grand Magnolia Ballroom Hotel Pascagoula
- The Grand Magnolia Ballroom And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among century old Oak and Magnolia trees sits The Grand Magnolia Ballroom & Suites. Originally built in 1894, this Queen Anne has been completely restored to her original splendor. Keeping the old world charm and adding modern amenities has made this one of the Gulf Coast's most preferred Inns. Wrap around porches and the open courtyard are the perfect place to enjoy coffee in the morning or a beautiful sunset in the evening. Our guest's enjoy complimentary continental style breakfast and coffee in the morning. Bottled water, hot chocolate, and popcorn are available daily. Our parlors are relaxing and enjoyable. Many books and pictures are available on the history of Pascagoula and the recent devastation and rebuilding of Hurricane Katrina. Located in the Historic Downtown District of Pascagoula, shopping and dining is only one block away in the cozy downtown area. Many shops and galleries are available. We are only minutes from Beach Park and just around the corner from the new Lighthouse Park and boat launch. Our guest's also enjoy the beautiful Pascagoula River. Home to over 900 species of birds and other wildlife a riverboat tour is a must while staying here. The Round Island Lighthouse has been relocated one block north of the Inn, fishing and boating is only two blocks away, and Casinos and Deep Sea Fishing are just a 20 minute drive. We invite you to come be our guest for a night or weekend. We make ordinary nights, EXTRAORDINARY nights! ... more less