My wife, daughter and I spent three nights here over the Christmas week. The house was decorated for the holidays, furnished with antiques and accessories and was very nice for photos. Our room, the Old Savannah, was well appointed and beautifully furnished. The dining and common areas are very nicely set up. The staff was very nice and worked to make the stay as pleasant as possible. This is, in my opinion, the nicest property to stay in if you are visiting Pascagoula, hands down. If I have any criticisms, they are minimal, but here they are: 1) the extremely comfortable king size bed was very tall and a bed step on the side would be helpful for those of us who are under 6' tall, 2) the morning coffee was adequate, but there are perhaps better options available (this is probably just nit-picky) and 3) a corkscrew/bottle opener for the rooms, or common area would be a nice addition. None of these criticisms would cause me to lower my rating and I would highly recommend Grand Magnolia as "THE" place to stay to any of my friends and family who are travelling to Pascagoula.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among century old Oak and Magnolia trees sits The Grand Magnolia Ballroom & Suites. Originally built in 1894, this Queen Anne has been completely restored to her original splendor. Keeping the old world charm and adding modern amenities has made this one of the Gulf Coast's most preferred Inns. Wrap around porches and the open courtyard are the perfect place to enjoy coffee in the morning or a beautiful sunset in the evening. Our guest's enjoy complimentary continental style breakfast and coffee in the morning. Bottled water, hot chocolate, and popcorn are available daily. Our parlors are relaxing and enjoyable. Many books and pictures are available on the history of Pascagoula and the recent devastation and rebuilding of Hurricane Katrina. Located in the Historic Downtown District of Pascagoula, shopping and dining is only one block away in the cozy downtown area. Many shops and galleries are available. We are only minutes from Beach Park and just around the corner from the new Lighthouse Park and boat launch. Our guest's also enjoy the beautiful Pascagoula River. Home to over 900 species of birds and other wildlife a riverboat tour is a must while staying here. The Round Island Lighthouse has been relocated one block north of the Inn, fishing and boating is only two blocks away, and Casinos and Deep Sea Fishing are just a 20 minute drive. We invite you to come be our guest for a night or weekend. We make ordinary nights, EXTRAORDINARY nights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Grand Magnolia Ballroom & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Magnolia Ballroom Hotel Pascagoula
- The Grand Magnolia Ballroom And Suites