“Just ok...good location” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Just ok...good location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The pizza at Old Venice Pizza Company is just ok, nothing special. There are other good resturants on the square that I would check out before coming to Old Venice. It's in a great location though!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Denver
“It's okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife's pasta dinner was very good. My salmon was under-cooked, and the waitress and manager were quick to offer remedies, which I declined. I was disappointed that I could not have a glass of wine with dinner (it was Sunday).

Visited April 2013
“Excellent pizza on the Square in Oxford”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

There are many excellent to outstanding restaurants on The Square in Oxford. We were very glad that we chose this restaurant for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. It appears, no surprise here, that most of the staff are college students and from all we could tell, they do a bang up job of hosting, serving and keeping the place running. Now for our meal -- we chose a medium pizza with 3 toppings and we were completely satisfied. It was served piping hot, had great taste and was ample for two ( non college students). The restaurant is housed in an old building so all the atmosphere is authenic. The tables are a little too close together for my taste, but hey, it's a college pizza joint -- and a very good one at that. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“OK Pizza and salad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The pizza was OK but have had a lot better. Staff and service was good. This is a college town and many of the so called restaurants in the downtown area are actually bars that serve food.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great location, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a must visit restaurant on my visits to Oxford. I was in town for only one day and this was the family's choice. I had the Rasta Pasta. Spicy but great! The location is right on the square and convenient to all the fun. Our service was great and everyone had a great experience.

• Visited March 2013