“Above average food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Above average food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I had the breakfast shrimp dish with eggs. It did not "Knock my socks off" but it was very good. Service is friendly, great coffee.

• Visited July 2014

Monroe, Louisiana
“Finally!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

After trying to eat here on several previous visits, I made it! We ordered oatmeal pancakes and the "big bad breakfast" I was not disappointed! Food was plentiful and delicious. It was a little more expensive than some breakfast places, but if got my fill and was able to skip lunch. I'll stand in line for this breakfast any day!

Visited July 2014
Byhalia
“Breakfast ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is small, and sweet! The friendly staff goes well with the old time diner feel, and the food is so good! Can't wait to go back

Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“It's a destination!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My comment on why this place was so crowded on a random Tuesday morning got that reply. I didn't know how famous this great breakfast place in, to me, a random old shopping center was! Well I soon found out what all the fuss is about. The Shrimp and Grits was a great choice.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank ifiwereu
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent Brunch in a cute atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

While visiting friends in Memphis, we heading down to Oxford to BBB. We were not disappointing! Though farm-to-table is trending, this place proves it's not just a trend but the only way to get amazing food. I got their twist on eggs benedict "The Pel'egg'can breif". It was amazing. The artisan ham was the star of the show. My only complaint would be I wanted more holladais. With it, I had a side of cheesy grits. Yum! My partner got the Big Lean. The turkey sausage (of course I tasted everything on his plate) was excellent.
The service was great, too. Even though it doesn't look like much from the outside, being in a strip mall, this is a must visit in Oxford!

• Visited May 2014