“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oxford
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My co-workers and I were visiting Oxford for a work conference. Two of us stayed at this hotel and it was a wonderful experience. Great complimentary breakfast & rooms were neat and comfortable. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone. I am planning a getaway for my husband and I because I enjoyed it so much.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The Hampton Inn - West was great! We were in town for Oxford High School graduation and this was our first time in Oxford and this Hampton but it definitely will not be our last. Rooms were nice, breakfast was great, indoor was a bonus but most importantly it was close to almost everything in Oxford. The staff was great. Always friendly and greeted us each time we entered. I can't wait to go back. We will definitely stat here.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Springville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've stayed at this Inn before. It was VERY nice the desk associate remembered me and where I worked. I was also suprised that the associate serving breakfest also remember me. This is a great place to stay and associate's are very nice and accomdating.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Oakland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed one night in Oxford last week while traveling via car from Michigan to Vicksburg, MS. Never having been to Oxford before, I made a reservation ahead of time at the Hampton Inn. I found the hotel to be clean, and the staff to be very friendly. The young woman at the front desk was a perfect example of "southern hospitality", right down to the accent. She helped me find a good restaurant for dinner, and did so with a smile and clear desire to be helpful. For breakfast the following morning (which is complimentary) I enjoyed the buffet in the hotel's lobby. Overall, a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
oxford, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel was very nice and clean and staff were very friendly. They offer a complimentary breakfast that is very good. The hotel staff is very accomdating and helpful. On some occasions mainly football games a hotel shuttle is offered which is a very nice feature since taxi's can be difficult to catch at certain times.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The hotel is located very close to a main entrance to Ole Miss. It is easy to access from the highway. It is clean, comfortable and efficient. Breakfast is simple, but reasonable, quick, and handy. It is slightly overpriced, but from what I can tell, the choices are a bit limited in Oxford.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Oxford, MS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Oxford was great. I was able to handle business, but also came back to a great room for relaxation. The staff at the hotel were great from the front desk to the custodial staff who I met on my way down for a hot breakfast. The complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day was an added bonus. And the hot chocolate chip cookies was icing on the cake.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Oxford-West? Share your experiences!