“Best pizza in Oxford” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Oxford, Mississippi
“Best pizza in Oxford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Soulshine is very popular, especially with families with kids - so it may get hectic and loud at times. The pizza crusts, both traditional flour crust and whole wheat are nice and thin - the way it should be. Plenty of toppings, including select your own ingredients ar offered. Great open space, excellent service, reasonable prices - the way a pizza joint should be. We come here about every six weeks. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Middle Tennessee
“Still Good When the Home Team is Away.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We arrived hungry and stopped here when the Rebels were playing Georgia. There were still a lot of people on the streets in the square. We circle once with out a parking spot and then parked near this spot. 2 hour parking is the limit here. The pizza menu was about the most extensive I have seen for a while. I took a picture of it. You might like to read the titles. We also enjoyed the pig nachos appetizer. It was pita chips with cheddar and BBQ pork and sauce. The sour cream was on the side. Normally it comes with Jalapeño peppers but we asked not to have them. A party of 22 arrived just before we did so our appetizer too extra time to arrive and that is why only 4/5. The waitress changed the big screen TV from the Florida-Mizzu game to the Tennessee-Troygame for us as we were the only ones watching on that particular TV. Our main dish was the 8" Kitchen Sink which with the half order of nachoes was enough for two people by far. We would definitely go back if we get back to Oxford. Tip: you can get a burn off the nacho plate so be careful.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Southern style Italian Eating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went on the recommendation of a friend who was a local. Unfortunately the calzone and service were nothing to go back for. My friend had the the spaghetti which she said was good and actually got a to go box. If I went back, I would order something different. The calzone was dry and seemed old. The waitress was actually rude when we first entered. Not something you normally encounter in small southern towns which thrive on tourism.

Visited October 2012
Richmond
“Fun @ Soulshine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Took or son and his friends for Pizza and beer. Great atmosphere, very good pizza and fun drinking beer

Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went to soulshine last night. Had the pulled pork nachos and they were so good. Also had the country club toasted club. It was good but not great bacon didn't taste like real bacon but more like bacon bits you buy in a jar but my son got the Calzone and the pizza crust is to die for. One of the best tasting pizza crusts I have ever tried. Meh loved it he got the small 8" and it was plenty our waitress shared the sizing 8" pizza crust folded over for the small the large is a 12" crust folded over. I wish now I had ordered a pizza. Next time I will. I cannot rave enough about that crust.
The service was top notch too.

• Visited September 2012