Well, we weren't looking for a swimming pool, just a place to spread out, watch the baseball playoffs, spend the night and amble on. Large room, comfortable sofa and even more comfy beds. Yes, that ceiling fan is a nice touch. Front desk staff absolutely great, as was the nice lady bringing out the breakfast foods.. Everything very clean, and that shower head gave a vigorous spray that would have startled a small child.
Breakfast besides the signature cinnamon rolls was 4 kinds of cold cereal, bread, bagels, English muffins, good biscuits, gravy, sausage and later bacon, scrambled eggs and later small omelets. Good coffee. Two kinds of juice. It's rare for us to have a problem with HIEs and this one gave us what we expect from them.
And first-rate wi-fi.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Hotel Oxford
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Hotel
- Holiday Inn Oxford
- Oxford Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oxford is located in the heart of Oxford, Mississippi and 3 miles from the Ole Miss campus. This interior corridor hotel features 81 elegantly appointed guest rooms including 34 suites, complimentary deluxe Continental breakfast, an elevator, coin operated guest laundy, a fitness center and business center. All rooms feature 2 two-line telephones, voice mail, data ports, high speed Internet acess, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, work desk, ergonomic chair, ceiling fans. All suites feature micro/refrigerators with wet bar and sleeper sofa. All basic rooms have microwave/refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Oxford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.