“Treated like an old friend .” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Olive Branch
Minesota
“Treated like an old friend .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This crew has made my stay extremely pleasent and I feel like I am at home. Can't do much better than that. Also love the DVD library that is free. This property is very well kept and also updated. Can't loose!

Room Tip: Ask for the lower floors as the the 3rd floor has smokers !!!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
CWOlivebranch, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
I would like to start off with thanking you for taking the time out of your schedule to tell us about your stay here. I am glad that the staff was able to make you feel at home and we are adding to our dvd library so hopefully when you return your able to check out or new selections. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

First time staying at a Candlewood Suites. Was very excited when walking up the sidewalk to see the workout room as I had been in the car for close to 7 hours. That excitement died as soon as I realized the workout room is also the laundry room. Washers and dryers are running. Hot as everything in there. Was put into a 3rd floor room. As I left the elevator and stepped into the hallway, I was overwhelmed with the amount of cigarette smoke. It was horrific. The air is cloudy. Being that I am asthmatic and smoke really aggravates my condition, I went down to the front desk and was told that I was in a room that was closer to the smoking area but they are all booked up. I'm stuck. I can't afford to forfeit the money that I spent on this room and go somewhere else so I will have to see how it goes. I just hope that I'm not sick in the morning. This is so disappointing and will be the only time I stay at a Candlewood. On the plus side....the room is very spacious.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
CWOlivebranch, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
I do apologize for your inconvenience. I total understand your dissatification. If its possible for you to contact me at the hotel I would like to see how I can possible make any of your futher stays at Candlewood a lot better than your previous experience. We here at Candlewood Suites of Olive Branch do appreciate your business.
Eufaula, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suites location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only ding I would give them is the AC is an older unit with settings of Red(Heat) and Blue(Cold). No thermostat to set. I had to keep adjusting to keep room comfortable. But, I could handle this. I will be back in the area in 3 weeks and plan to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Bradley, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had a little trouble getting a room due to a baseball tournament close by.. On the morning of our stay they called and said the rooms we has booked were going to be closed for repairs due to water leaks and they offered to find us another room.. Called back 15 min later and had a cancellation so we could stay after all.. Come to find out when rooms were booked they charged us a higher price for the 2nd room but when they changed rooms they gave us the quoted price.. Only down side is some smoking rooms..

Stayed May 2014
CWOlivebranch, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your valid opinion on our hotel and your stay with us. I do want to apologize for any inconveniences that you've happened to occur while with us. I hope you allow us a change to fix any problems you've had and we hope you come back to stay with us so that your next stay is even better. I look forward to having you stay with us again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for three weeks. Was a great hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and very attentive cleaning staff. We got bad stomach bug while here and staff even offered to run to store to get us medicine. Only negative is recliners are older and fabric peeling, they were in process of replacing when we left. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
CWOlivebranch, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff has no problem with making our guest feel at home because we genuinely care about the well being and concerns of each of our guest. As stated in your review we are in the process of replacing the older recliners with newer ones and hopefully on your return visit we will have them in every room. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your 3 week visit and we look forward to having you again!
Lakewood, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I called only 15 minutes ahead to book a room. Chris was so nice & courteous. He ensured that me & my family had everything we needed to be comfortable. I loved the complimentary laundry facility, gym, & mini-store with a little bit of everything. The room was beyond our expectations & the price was reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that's in the area or just passing thru. I'm a big believer in checking a hotel's review before I stay. We drove past about 10 others before reaching this one. Nice in every aspect!

• Stayed April 2014
CWOlivebranch, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your positive feedback. I'm also happy that Chris was a big help to you and your family at check in. We look forward to having you and your family return to our hotel. Hopefully your next visit can be even better!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff is very helpful. Rooms are comfortable. Great location! Enjoy Wednesday night social great food and good company! Candlewood Suites is by far the best hotel we've stayed in the memphis area! The manager's and staff make sure all our needs are meet! Great service! Will most definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2014
Candlewood Suites is pleased to hear your positive response to our hotel. We are glad we were of good service to you and for your hotel needs. Our staff enjoyed you as a guest and hope to have you return to our property in the future. We here at Candlewood Suites appreciate your business. Thank you!

Been to Candlewood Suites? Share your experiences!