“Great hotel and Staff !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Olive Branch
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Great hotel and Staff !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our soccer team just attended a tournament last weekend at Mike Rose Soccer Complex, just a few minutes North (in Memphis). I selected this hotel as the team hotel and we were extremely happy with our choice. The accomodations were really comfortable, the breakfast provided a large variety of items, and the staff was INCREDIBLE. I had read some of the blogs before about some bad experiences, but the one we had was absolutely thums-up. There were other soccer teams staying here but as a gentlemen from New Jersey told me one morning, "these teams are well-behaved, almost like if they were not even there." The staff went beyond their way in helping us - they even set up a super-early breakfast on Sunday for us as we had a semi-final game at 7:30 am and had to be at the fields earlier for warm-ups. This was the icing on the cake. Other hotels would not do this for you. The staff here did it and for that, thanks so much. As for the internet, we never had a problem and it was fast for us. Hotel is also located in a nice area (new restaurants, shopping, etc.). If we go back to the area, this is the hotel to go to. To the hotel staff, thanks so much for all you did for us !!!

Coach Eddie Sequeira
MSC STORM
Mandeville Soccer Club

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor and facing the back of the hotel. However, all rooms are nice. The vie...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel has been great with one exception. The internet speed is horrible horrible horrible. As a business traveler I greatly depend on a proper working internet that is at least of an average speed. In this day and age it's not hard to update your router/network to achieve a faster speed. It's ridiculous.
With that said, my room was very comfortable, bed was great and all was super clean. Breakfast was great. The staff is really friendly and helpful.
Please please please upgrade your internet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
OKLA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Not the easiest place to get to but it's a nice property. Several fast-food restaurants within a couple blocks.good breakfast. Nice suite. Fresh chocolate chip cookies given at checkin. A relatively new area - felt safe.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Nice enough property, pretty well maintained from an infrastructure standpoint. However, services were lacking. The free internet was spotty at best. I had to tether to get a decent, consistent and reliable signal. Come on folks, wireless has been around for awhile and it isn't really that hard. Other hotels do it.

Also, TVs didn't work. I called down first thing in the morning to ask if it was me or the whole hotel -found out it was the hotel - they've been "having a problem" with Comcast. I thought maybe I'd hear that it would be better in an hour or so - nope - maybe by the end of the day.

Also, one in our party didn't have a room when he arrived late in the evening. Instead they put him at a not very nice place down the road.

So, can't say I'll be rushing back to stay anytime soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Woodbridge, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Was scheduled to stay for 6 nights with my company. During the second night I noticed a bug crawl across my bed. I have never seen bed bugs in person before but have heard many talk about them, especially with the amount of hotel stays I do per year. I googled bed bug and the images confirmed my fears that I had indeed seen a bed bug. I then found 2 more. The hotel moved me to their sister location, this Whispering Woods down the road. I was in room 232 for whats it worth.

I was very disappointed as up to that point I was extremely impressed with the hotel. Its very modern looking, I found the internet to be fast, and the breakfast is fairly decent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3674lakeview, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
The Owners and Management Team at Fairfield Inn and Suites apologize that your experience was not up to our standards. The hotel is less than five years old and issues regarding insects of any kind in our property have been extremely rare. I hope that you will grant us an opportunity to show you a different experience if you return to the Olive Branch area. Our goal is for every customer to enjoy an exceptional experience and value as our guest.
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I spent a lot of time in the hotel on business and I was pleasantly surprised. Most of these hotels are a little run down but the Fairfield Inn in Olive Branch is different. The hotel is fairly new or at least kept up well. The location is not the best but there are restaurants and stores close by. The rooms were always clean and they have fresh cookies at nice. Breakfast in the morning was also very good and they had a wide selection of options.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the back of the hotel. There are no roads behind the hotel and I thought it w...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Montgomery, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My staff and I like this hotel. It is easy to get to, not too expensive, has a great staff and a good breakfast setup. For a Fairfield, it is quite a nice property and its proximity to the highway and the airport make it easy to deal with. There is a little strip-mall across the street from this property that has a good Japanese/Sushi restaurant and some other shops. Lots of business people stay here so it is pretty quiet.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch? Share your experiences!