“Disgusting Rip Off ~ Don't stay here unless you want to bathe in Clorox after” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs

You added Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8011 Tucker Road, I-10 Exit 50 & Tucker Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Charleston, SC
“Disgusting Rip Off ~ Don't stay here unless you want to bathe in Clorox after”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

We arrived on VALENTINE'S DAY!!! We didn't not expect a 5 Diamond establishment but we did expect a CLEAN room. When we walked in the room had a awful stinch of stale cigarettes, and just filth and It was a non-smoking room. When we looked over the the room, there were stains on the walls, and just smelled horrible. Not to mention that the room next to us was adjoining and we could hear EVERY word of the guests conversations. We were in the room a total of maybe 10 minutes before we grabbed our bags and went back to the car. We went to the front desk to try and get our money back!!! They said we could get our money back if they could find a housekeeper to clean the room. One we didn't mess anything up it was already DISGUSTING. I would have slept on the pavement outside before staying in one of those beds. Well, I guess the housekeeper was to busy hanging out with the people next to us smoking cigarettes to come clean anything. So needless to say The RAMADA Inn stole $100 dollars from me for not even staying more than 10 minutes. Do NOT ever book a room here.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sun City Center
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2008

This was the dirtiest Ramada I have ever stayed at. I went because of the Ramada's reputation. The carpets were not vacumned,there was old trash by the bed. The bedspreads and blankets were torn and had burn marks on them(we were in a non smoking room). There was a large hole in the plaster on the wall. The first room the TV did not work. There was noise all night long on our second night and we did not get much sleep. Take this one off your list. It is not worth the money.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — The Dirty room and torn bed linens
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2008

Room was clean. Excellent customer service.
We stayed there about 1 1/2 years ago and it needed improvement some then but that all seems to be fixed now.
It is only a short drive to the casinos and the beach. I have stayed in many more expensive places that didn't have the excellent service that we had here.
You cannot beat it for the price either.

• Liked — It was clean and quiet
  • Disliked — It wasn't free...
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2007

We stopped in at this hotel to get some much needed rest. We were looking for something family friendly and not too expensive. Now, I have learned the lesson "you get what you pay for".

The room was very, very dirty. To name a few of the problems: ripped and torn bedding, dirty hand prints all over the walls and doors, and the floor behind the bathroom door had never been cleaned, ever. When my husband went to take a shower there was absolutely no hot water! The warm water that came out barely dripped so it wasn't as if they ran out. I called the front desk to notify them of the problem and they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do about that since we had been in the room for an hour. They were unwilling to move us even though the shower was broken! I would not stay anywhere near this place ever again, nor will I ever stay at a Ramada.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2007

Just returned from Iraq and had reservation on base but was sent here. Couldnt wait for a great nites sleep..... but that didnt happen! I hate to gripe but it was a friday nite and there were parties going on upstairs... doors slamming, people talking and yelling, thumping and banging around. I was awake till 4 amwith these inconciderate guests and even then i got no rest. I called the front desk and they called them to ask the to be quiet and it only made them worse as alcohol was involved!!!! The walls must be paper thin because i could hear all kinds of conversations through them. The room was tidy and clean however. The staff were friendly... i could just get no rest whatsoever. Wouldnt blame this entirely on the hotel but the rude guests. I think hotels should have rules regarding partying and alcohol.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Booneville, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2007

the price was great for the area, still needs some improvements made.
we paid $63.00 for a king suite.

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — room needs some repairs
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
Southeast
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2007

Not since I was in high school have I suffered through such a roach ridden, dirty, scary hotel. You can still see the reminince of Katrina on the walls. The AC unit as well as all of the other appliances were completely rusted. All other rooms were sold out and I was there on business so I had no other choice! I slept in my clothes with all of the lights on. Also, I have a friend that is a part time cop in the area and he told me not to go outside of the room after dark because he's called there constantly. So, unless you're in high school or looking for the cheapest, dirtiest hotel in the area, don't stay here

• Stayed March 2007, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!