“Not the best” 2 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8011 Tucker Road, I-10 Exit 50 & Tucker Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Niceville, Florida, United States
“Not the best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This hotel was not the best in the area but was the only one that allowed pets. The room was okay but looked like something you would have found years ago. The free breakfast was slim Pickens. he only good thing was the Blueberry muffins.

Room Tip: Try the Holiday Inn Express.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This hotel is low end. The room had that hotel smell and needed to be remodeled. The bed was lumpy and hard. The free breakfast was a disappointment. Wall were thin and you could hear the guy above us walking around all night. The only good thing was that it was pet friendly. Don't think we will stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

The location is really good very close to shopping and dining, the lady's that work here are very kind, one even helped me with my bags to the room, the beds are comfortable and the internet is pretty fast. I was wowed by the breakfast selection hot waffles I will definitely return again.

• Stayed May 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is close to highway, near restaurants and shopping stores. Hotel staff is friendly and very helpful, down side are the older style rooms, needs a major makeover.new bed furnishings are needed they still have boxed TV'S!!!! and walls are scuffed up but all in all it was an ok stay at least the room was very clean.

• Stayed April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

As i arrived I was immediately greeted by staff, she was very nice, smiley, and polite. She was speedy yet concerned in everything she was doing, I sincerely appreciate her. I can not remember her name, it was unique, I think it started with a "M." We were accommodated to a room of our preference, upon arriving in the room, I was not pleased. I did not like the old smell, the TV's are not updated, i was not pleased with the decorating of the rooms, everything seemed old and out of date. The continental breakfast could also use more variety. Overall I enjoyed my stay,the staff is not responsible for the up keeping of the property, that should be the concern of the property owners. I did enjoy the area and the great distance to casinos and fine eatery.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
New_Ramada, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
First and foremost thank you for your choice to stay at our property. I would also like to thank you for your valuable feed back, it allows us to become aware of our Guest's suggestions, likes and dislikes so that we may make the necessary changes so that we can offer the best possible service to reach guest satisfaction. I'd like to inform you that we are currently working on updating the property, so we hope to serve you in the future.
Largo, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

You get what you pay for. Doors in rooms were warped and very hard for me to open and close. Continental breakfast was advertised as serving yogurt, which they did not have. I am gluten free so my only option was fruit. Rooms need a makeover, very out of date. One room had mold in bathtub. Refrigerators in both rooms had issues, one had no freezer door and no adjustments, anything put in it froze, the other had ice build up so bad the door wouldn't close.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful and extremely friendly!!
Motel is right off the interstate and close to several eating facilities.
I would recommend this motel highly....I will definitely stay at this facility again!!

Scott(Little Rock,Ar)

• Stayed January 2014

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs

Address: 8011 Tucker Road, I-10 Exit 50 & Tucker Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39532
Location: United States > Mississippi > Ocean Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Ocean Springs Hotel Ocean Springs
Ocean Springs Ramada
Ramada Ocean Springs

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.