“Ramada Inn, Ocean Springs, MS” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8011 Tucker Road, I-10 Exit 50 & Tucker Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 10 hotels in Ocean Springs

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Smell walking in was if old musty mold. Smelled strongly of smoke even though we were in non-smoking. Found a live "silverfish" (rather large) in sink. Found 3 male hairs (most likely chest) and a longer woman's hair on other. They have a sign next to the bed that is talking about not requesting linen changes if not dirty but I really think that is for guests who stay more than one night! Needless to say I did not sleep well! We checked in after Midnight and were too exhausted to see the desk about it! Praying we don't end up with live or Thebes bugs mentioned in other comments!!!

• Stayed February 2013
perkinston, ms
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Upon arriving to this hotel the staff was friendly. The room smelled but it was with standable. The top comforter on the bed was burned up with like cigarette burns all over it.
The bed was broken!! We didn't break the bed, but the top of the bed was broken and it was obvious that it was rigged. So, we knew it was going to have to be a slow & easy night getting on and off of it. BUT.... The bed completely broke and the whole right side fell to the floor and we fell too. Part of the bed fell and hit me in the head!!! They did give us another room though, it too smelled (WORSE) and the AC did NOT work!! But at least the bed wasnt broken..
THIS HOTEL NEEDS MAJOR RENOVATIONS!!! STARTING WITH THE AC AND BEDS!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
League City, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Please understand,I can usually find some good at any,"lower rated" hotel but not this one.
Upon entering the room,the smell of dampness,mold/mildew hits you like a ton of bricks.
The AC was on but not cooling,when I tried to adjust the temp. the knobs would just spin and do nothing. I had to pull the knobs off and use my neddle nose plyers to turn the thermostat up.
Yes the property is older and could use some upgrades but the bed was comfortable,the shower was clean. We have a small dog that was traveling with us and this is the real reason I chose this hotel,it was pet friendly. I paid only $10.00 a night for the dog being in the room,when most other pet friendly hotels were charging much,much more. Even though pets are allowed it doesn't mean it has to be a run down hotel,keeping this up and running and clean and free from bugs should and must be a priority. We drove from Mississippi straight to Houston and when we arrived home,we unloaded bags and brought them in our house. We now have BED BUGS! This is unacceptable at any hotel! Never in all my travels or at any home I have ever lived in have I ever had an infestation of bed bugs. Thanks for the inconvience you brought upon me, my wife and our home,the expence of treating these nasty little creatures,just the idea of have bugs eating on me while I sleep is disgusting! As others have reviewed...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: I am sorry for such a scathing review but the only thing anyone should take home from a hotel stay i...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Grant
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

This hotel needs major renovation. The outside is very depressing including ankle high weedy grass. We thought the room was ok until after we took a shower and the bottoms of our feet were black. Then the last day a roach crawled across the bed. Surprised Ramada has their name on this one.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Martindale, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Shabby, smelly, bugs, mold - absolutely shameful! For $90.00 a night!!!!!!! I cannot believe that Ramada would allow this place to use its name. This is appalling! We arrived, tired, from Natchez where we stayed in a beautiful hotel overnight overlooking the Mississippi River for the same price, and expected at least a decent place for the night. Wrong! The minute we opened the door a bug jumped at us. The bathroom smelled, the furniture had cigarette holes, the beds were lumpy. The whole place reeked.

Room Tip: Keep going down the road.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!