“Never Again” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Moselle, France
“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Got moved to this hotel because our reservation at another hotel was cancelled by mistake. Was given a King Suite. Room was so musty-mold smelling that we could hardly breathe. Asked front desk for another room but the only other option smelled worse. Could not believe that the bathtub/shower was in the room, by the bed and not in the bathroom. No privacy whatsoever. In the middle of the night, our door opened because the front desk had rented the room to someone else. Needless to say we did not sleep for fear of who would come in on us. Because of the conference we were attending, there were no other rooms to be had on the Gulf Coast or we would have left.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Rooms were decent. Decent price. $73 a night but what front desk failed to tell me is that they charged an additional $73 for a hold, now I'm trying to get in touch with them and NO ONE is answering the phone! I've called 15 times and not one answer! My advice .... pay cash and don't ask the cigarette always on break front desk for ish!

• Stayed June 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

beer cans in hall, smelly trash at entrance of hotel, breakfast poor (no yogurt), ice machine broken, non-smoking rooms smell like old smoke, cheap hotel, seedy people roaming parking lot
only good think is when I needed one cup of ice, they gave me one from front desk, never again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Daphne, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I checked in on 9/22/12. The room had such an awful, musty smell that I had to gag. There was no way I could stay in this room. I checked out. Fortunately, the front desk clerk told me that he would offer a refund. He did not offer me another room, leading me to believe that all have the same stinch. I will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed here on 06/09 in route to Panama City Beach. The following morning I seen a bug on the sheets so I thumped it off. A few days later my wife had approximatly 20-25 red welts come up on her arm. I should have taken a pic of the bug for more proof but I didn't think of it. Regardless, we will never stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

This was good hotel for the money. The beds were comfortable, it was clean, and the people working here were very nice. I prefer a hotel with inside entrances to the rooms, but you get what you pay for, I guess. I didn't feel scared or anything. It's very close to the interstate (I-10), so if you're traveling through, this would be a good place to pull in. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Quality Inn Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Ocean Springs

Address: 7304 Washington Avenue, Ocean Springs, MS 39564
Location: United States > Mississippi > Ocean Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Ocean Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Ocean Springs Hotel Ocean Springs
Ocean Springs Quality Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn Ocean Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.