“Terrible Smell!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Daphne, Alabama
“Terrible Smell!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I checked in on 9/22/12. The room had such an awful, musty smell that I had to gag. There was no way I could stay in this room. I checked out. Fortunately, the front desk clerk told me that he would offer a refund. He did not offer me another room, leading me to believe that all have the same stinch. I will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed here on 06/09 in route to Panama City Beach. The following morning I seen a bug on the sheets so I thumped it off. A few days later my wife had approximatly 20-25 red welts come up on her arm. I should have taken a pic of the bug for more proof but I didn't think of it. Regardless, we will never stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

This was good hotel for the money. The beds were comfortable, it was clean, and the people working here were very nice. I prefer a hotel with inside entrances to the rooms, but you get what you pay for, I guess. I didn't feel scared or anything. It's very close to the interstate (I-10), so if you're traveling through, this would be a good place to pull in. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
Yelm, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

We were on a road trip and were faced with "no vacancy" everywhere we looked, so we stayed here but I advise to NOT STAY here if you possibly can. The hotel is old and outdated and the room smelled very musty.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Caryville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Room was large. Beds extremely comfortable. Toilet in separate room from sink and wash up area - a plus. Large counter area surrounding sink. Comfortable arm chair in room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Convenient to downtown Biloxi, but still far enough away to be relaxing. Exterior corridors - a plus for us.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Lithonia, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

My daughter and I stayed at the Quality Inn this past weekend. We did not arrive until late Friday, but our room was still ready and available. The gentlemen at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. I believe that his name was Loi. We were visiting a relative at the Ocean Springs Hospital, so the hotel was very conveniently located. The room was very clean and spacious. I only stayed at the hotel for two nights, but I was very pleased with everything. They offer a free continental breakfast, but we did not partake in it. I used my AAA discount, so the room was under $80. Can't beat that for: two double beds, refrigerator, microwave, etc.. They even offer Wi-fi now.....no more ethernet cables needed. LOL!! Overall good deal. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Ocean Springs

Address: 7304 Washington Avenue, Ocean Springs, MS 39564
Location: United States > Mississippi > Ocean Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Ocean Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Ocean Springs Hotel Ocean Springs
Ocean Springs Quality Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn Ocean Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.