“Not to bad, but I would not stay again.” 3 of 5 stars

Studio 6 Ocean Springs
2873 Bienville Boulevard, I-10, Exit 50, Ocean Springs, MS 39564   |
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Barboursville
“Not to bad, but I would not stay again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

I had advance reservations for 5 days at this facility. When I arrived, the front desk clerk suggested that I pay for a week (7 day) stay as it would be cheaper than paying a daily rate for 5 days. So, the front desk staff are helpful. The rooms are not any bigger than say a room at a Best Western, but they do have a kitchenette which is nice if you stay longer than a few days, the fridge could have been bigger though. Rooms are not "decorated" at all. You have your bed, two nightstands, a smal credenza for clothes and a small table. I thought it was advertised having a "larger" than average work desk but my room did not have one at all.
The bed was comfortable, and the A/C worked great. Issues that I had were that the toilet ran all the time because of a slow leak, the smoke detector was falling out of the ceiling, and I did find two roaches. Twice during my stay, my room key card would not unlock the door and that presented a problem as there is no 24/7 staff at the desk and both times it was very early (4-5 AM) and you have to call a resident and wake them up to come down for assistance.
It seems some people "live" here full time and they act like that are at home at times by not respecting quiet and privacy of other guest.
The laundry facility was a big asset

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2004

Room was ok except for the soiled chairs, cigarette burned floors, and the strange smell. The worst thing about this place is there is hardly any parking. I had to unload the car in the handicapped spot, and then park my car on the other side of the hotel totally out of site. I don't know about you, but I am not confortable leaving my car out overnight away from where I am in a strange state and area that I am not used too. Lots of wierd people apparently living there as well. I will not return.

Atlanta Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2004

We were very happy with our room very spacey sep bath nice sitting area sm dining table & chair refrg, microwave 2 burner stay excellent for family or extended stay. The staff was friendly courteous and very informative of the local attractions . Thanks Ruby! you represent villager premier very well

Been to Studio 6 Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Studio 6 Ocean Springs

Address: 2873 Bienville Boulevard, I-10, Exit 50, Ocean Springs, MS 39564
Location: United States > Mississippi > Ocean Springs
Kitchenette Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Ocean Springs
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Studio 6 Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Studio 6 Ocean Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.