“Very cute” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Very cute”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stayed 1 night. The hotel has a cute set up. The lobby girl was very friendly and accommodating. Our fist room had a faulty air conditioner so we were moved to another room with no fuss.was told that the hotel will be upgraded soon. Convienent location.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed the night on return from a 7 night road trip. Stayed at a resort in Jacksonville Beach and this motel was our favorite. It's a bit off I-10 but definitely worth looking for. Room had a kitchenette with built in microwave, small ( not a mini) fridge with ample freezer space, all utensils furnished. Will definitely stay again when travelling from Houston to the east coast,

Room Tip: Free Wi-Fi for seniors, otherwise $4.95
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Columbus, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Two nights $145.00 total. WOW! This is a clean average hotel. Check in went well and clerk was pleasant and helpful. Other quest friendly and well behaved. Dog friendly also. Would recommend to anyone looking for budget accommodations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Good staff! Clean kitchen and bathroom. Carpet and chairs could be cleaner but no major complaints!!! Would stay again. To be fair, we had a smoking room, which could have accounted for carpet stains. Christina, at the front desk was extremely nice!

• Stayed May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had stayed in this hotel before in 2006 after just to run back and forth to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. It was a dump. BUT this hotel has changed!!!!!!!
My mother assisted that I stay in Ocean Spring and this hotel. I am very glad I did!!!! This hotel has updated with more updates to come. The bed is comfortable, the kitchen has everything one would need to prepare a meal. This hotel is even pet friendly. The grounds was well kept. I am home and I am still talking about how nice the hotel has changed for the better. Its about ten minute drive to Biloxi, Ms. There is a Waffle House across the street, park the car walk across the street. Ms. Gail was nice she help book the room over the phone. In short this is a great place to stay. Ocean Springs has its own beach, and shoppes why go to Biloxi ?
I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I had a someone sharing a room with me & my family my last wk of stay which ia current. (With ending date March 30 2014)... After I found out she did not pay her half of the bill that I was docked for yhew whole bill. I asked Lady at front desk how could I keep her out & not let her back in.. well she was very helpful & void her key out & gave me a new key so the other person couldn't get back in my room.. the lady up front was very understanding & helpful.. but at bout 12:30 this woman comes banging on my door cussing & yelling to let her.. we had the inside lock on the door so it woke us up when she unlocked door. she said the man up front gave her a key to get in... I'm so pissed off bout this.. thia also goes to shows they dnt check to see whos name is on the room & will trust ppl words.. the woman who was staying before she was kicked out of my room by me & my husband her name sas NO WHERE ON MY ROOM.. IT WAS JUST MY HUSBAND & MINE NAME ON MY ROOM & IN THE SYSTEM LIKE THAT... She even woke my two babies up telling them to get up out of "her" bed & made my babies get on the floor... SO TAKE CAUTION

• Stayed March 2014
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had a great stay from August 31st, 2013 thru Sept 7th, 2013. 7- night stay was only $193.00 (total cost). Would definitely stay here again on my next vacation back to Biloxi. Very convienient to Biloxi casinos/beach, about 5-10 minutes down the road and over the bridge. Room with clean and fully furnished. Close to all shops and restaurants plus a Walmart down the street. Close to Aunt Jenny's all you can eat Catfish (yum) on Washington St. Convient to I-10 to New Orleans or Pensacola, FL

Room Tip: Had lower level and it was perfect.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Studio 6 Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!