“We come back every year ;D” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Ocean Springs

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ocean Springs
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
You added Studio 6 Ocean Springs to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2873 Bienville Boulevard, I-10, Exit 50, Ocean Springs, MS 39564   |
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Siren, Wisconsin
“We come back every year ;D”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

This is our third year coming to this Studio 6. I believe that saving a dollar is very important in this day and age. We are seniors and meet other family members here from around the country. The price is great. We get a king bed, kitchen with cook countertop and refrig. The bed is just a good as the one we had at Hard Rock. So far we have not met any bugs in our rooms. They have an on site laundry which is a great selling point. When we checked in the lady at the front desk remembered us from the previous year. They fix any problems immediately.i.e. batteries for smoke alarm, new can opener. All the casinos are within a easy drive. Also just a hour to the west is New Orleans and 45 minutes to the east is Mobile, Al. Great location, but it takes practice to get the right driveway off the main road. Gulf is about a mile away with good beaches and hike/bike paths. My only negative is that the carpets are well worn but then so are mine at home. Family and us stay from a few weeks to 4 months at a time.

Room Tip: Make sure you check that WIFI will come in in your room. Some rooms don't get good reception.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank BarbSusla

Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed here last week, and found this to be a true hidden jewel, Just 2-3 miles from the Biloxi casinos, this place was neat, clean, well maintained with a great staff. We had a non-smoking room that had truly been maintained as non-smoking, The room was ab average sized room, with a King bed.
The property is an efficiency, and our room had a small stove, refrig, mico, coffee maker, and all the kitchen ware that is needed.
We booked on-line with the hotel, and the rates for Senior, internet booked was $40---and a great value!!!! Don't let the low price scare you off---this is a great deal.
The entrance to the motel is easy to miss the first time, as it is between a service station entrance and a car wash, and has to be entered (due to a center lane barrier) when driving westward.
We plan to rdeturn again and again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank harmum
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

We stayed here memorial day weekend. I must say, i was well pleased with my stay. The price was great. The location is within minutes of biloxi. However, the clerks weren't as friendly as they should have been

• Stayed May 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank sexc1105
Barboursville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

I had advance reservations for 5 days at this facility. When I arrived, the front desk clerk suggested that I pay for a week (7 day) stay as it would be cheaper than paying a daily rate for 5 days. So, the front desk staff are helpful. The rooms are not any bigger than say a room at a Best Western, but they do have a kitchenette which is nice if you stay longer than a few days, the fridge could have been bigger though. Rooms are not "decorated" at all. You have your bed, two nightstands, a smal credenza for clothes and a small table. I thought it was advertised having a "larger" than average work desk but my room did not have one at all.
The bed was comfortable, and the A/C worked great. Issues that I had were that the toilet ran all the time because of a slow leak, the smoke detector was falling out of the ceiling, and I did find two roaches. Twice during my stay, my room key card would not unlock the door and that presented a problem as there is no 24/7 staff at the desk and both times it was very early (4-5 AM) and you have to call a resident and wake them up to come down for assistance.
It seems some people "live" here full time and they act like that are at home at times by not respecting quiet and privacy of other guest.
The laundry facility was a big asset

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
5 Thank trbl4u2
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2004

Room was ok except for the soiled chairs, cigarette burned floors, and the strange smell. The worst thing about this place is there is hardly any parking. I had to unload the car in the handicapped spot, and then park my car on the other side of the hotel totally out of site. I don't know about you, but I am not confortable leaving my car out overnight away from where I am in a strange state and area that I am not used too. Lots of wierd people apparently living there as well. I will not return.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2004

We were very happy with our room very spacey sep bath nice sitting area sm dining table & chair refrg, microwave 2 burner stay excellent for family or extended stay. The staff was friendly courteous and very informative of the local attractions . Thanks Ruby! you represent villager premier very well

4 Thank BPBAtlanta
Comfort Suites
#4 of 45 in Biloxi
4.5 of 5 stars 64 reviews
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs

Been to Studio 6 Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!