“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Ocean Springs

You added Studio 6 Ocean Springs to your Saves list
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2873 Bienville Boulevard, I-10, Exit 50, Ocean Springs, MS 39564   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

We stayed here memorial day weekend. I must say, i was well pleased with my stay. The price was great. The location is within minutes of biloxi. However, the clerks weren't as friendly as they should have been

• Stayed May 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Barboursville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

I had advance reservations for 5 days at this facility. When I arrived, the front desk clerk suggested that I pay for a week (7 day) stay as it would be cheaper than paying a daily rate for 5 days. So, the front desk staff are helpful. The rooms are not any bigger than say a room at a Best Western, but they do have a kitchenette which is nice if you stay longer than a few days, the fridge could have been bigger though. Rooms are not "decorated" at all. You have your bed, two nightstands, a smal credenza for clothes and a small table. I thought it was advertised having a "larger" than average work desk but my room did not have one at all.
The bed was comfortable, and the A/C worked great. Issues that I had were that the toilet ran all the time because of a slow leak, the smoke detector was falling out of the ceiling, and I did find two roaches. Twice during my stay, my room key card would not unlock the door and that presented a problem as there is no 24/7 staff at the desk and both times it was very early (4-5 AM) and you have to call a resident and wake them up to come down for assistance.
It seems some people "live" here full time and they act like that are at home at times by not respecting quiet and privacy of other guest.
The laundry facility was a big asset

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2004

Room was ok except for the soiled chairs, cigarette burned floors, and the strange smell. The worst thing about this place is there is hardly any parking. I had to unload the car in the handicapped spot, and then park my car on the other side of the hotel totally out of site. I don't know about you, but I am not confortable leaving my car out overnight away from where I am in a strange state and area that I am not used too. Lots of wierd people apparently living there as well. I will not return.

Atlanta Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2004

We were very happy with our room very spacey sep bath nice sitting area sm dining table & chair refrg, microwave 2 burner stay excellent for family or extended stay. The staff was friendly courteous and very informative of the local attractions . Thanks Ruby! you represent villager premier very well

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocean Springs
3.0 of 5 stars 123 reviews
Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cypress Creek

Been to Studio 6 Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!