“didn't like the room” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 10 hotels in Ocean Springs
WESTERN GROVE
“didn't like the room”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

stayed one night. the room was dusty, internet wifi didn't work in my laptop i was very disappointed. the room smells bad when we open it. not enough pillows on the bed. not going back here again... i will not recommend this hotel to anyone that doesnt know better...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
oceanspringssuuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, July 31, 2012

I am sorry about your stay I do not know if you informed the desk of the problems, but we do like to try and take care of our guest’s problems to make their stay more enjoyable.

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Toledo, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

It is not a five star hotel its super 8 that being said we had a good stay here the room was clean and the bed comfortable

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

This was the worst room my wife and I have erver stayed it. When we opened the door the hot stale musky smell hit us. The a/c was hot even though it was hot outside. THe room smelled like it had been shut up for weeks. The bathroom was dirty with hair in the tub. My wife cleaned before we even used it. The pillows were flat as I have ever seen. We took the pillows off both beds to have one thick enough to sleep on and I sleep on a what you buy for a thin pillow at home. We had stayed in the Super 8 in DeIblerville before and it was great. They were full so we went here. THis is a place I will never stay at again and would advise you not to.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
clark county missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family and I stayed 3 nights over spring break,4-3 to 4-6.The customer service was excellent and the beds where the most comfortable I have ever slept on! My family loved the flexible pool schedule! We will be back in a few mths and we will stay here!The price was excellent for the value!A big thank you to all the staff that made our stay so comfortable!!

Room Tip: its too far to walk to the beach, however its a short easy drive of about 8 mins!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Athens, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I understand this was not a five star hotel but this was worst than a normal cheap cheap hotel the bathroom had hair in it the pillows was stinking the funiture was low budget and i think the price should be lowered to at least $45 a night plus tax we accidentally over slept from being out all night gambling and they harassed us so we rushed out of the room half dressed this hotel should be burned down!! Never again will i sleep "cheap" it was not worth the price the next one will be five star and ps the lady who worked on the weekends in the blue car you are fantastic you deserve a raise Its not your fault that hotel sucked.

Room Tip: when you go inside the room hold your breathe
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
oceanspringssuuper8, Manager at Super 8 Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
MS Laverne, Hi my Name is Mary I am the Manager of the Super 8, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay, and the condition of the room, I do appreciate the comment on the desk clerk I shall inform her of it. I am sorry that you felt rushed out of the room, we do call guest a little after check out time to see if they are staying another night this is done so if we have the room assigned to another guest, we can get the reservation moved and try to accommodate any special requests that the guests have. I am sorry if the clerk was rude to you.
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

At exit 50 Ocean Springs. The room was dirty, comforters were dirty and very outdated. This motel has only been open for a short time. It was a horrible experience. We went to Motel 6 - accross the street and it was much nicer, cleaner and even saved about $10.00. We were there for 7 days, just could not stay at Super 8!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

The lady up front was nice. The wi-fi is good. The room smells a little. Room is a good size.

• Stayed March 2011

Been to Super 8 Biloxi / Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!