The Hampton Inn Moss Point is in my opinion the best place to stay in the area. I've had a chance to stay in other hotels in the area and this one beats them all. The service is great and everyone carries a smile while addressing you. I highly recommend the stay!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Moss Point Hotel Moss Point
- Hampton Inn Moss Point Hotel
- Moss Point Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pascagoula-Moss Point is located 1/4 mile South of I-10 at exit 69 on Highway 63. Our cozy rooms are equipped with signature Hampton beds, 32" LG LCD flat screen televisions, granite countertops, refrigerators, microwaves, and so much more. Our rooms cater to both the 1-2 night & extended stay travelers! We welcome you to come enjoy the amazing breakfast experience we provide. Breakfast includes waffles, danishes and pastries, fresh doughnuts, bagels, breakfast wraps, cereal, and a variety of your favorite fresh breakfast juices! Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday, S&S Steakhouse Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, Hardee's, KFC, and Tay's Bar-B-Que are all close by for a short walk to grab a bite to eat. Our location is less than 5 miles from Navel Station Pascagoula, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems (Ingalls) & Chevron Refinery makes us the perfect choice for business/corporate travelers. Please give us a call if you have any questions, we would love the opportunity to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Moss Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.