“Acceptable stay for the expense.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr.

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr. to your Saves list
Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr.
701 Bonita Lakes Dr., Meridian, MS 39301   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 30 hotels in Meridian
Texas
“Acceptable stay for the expense.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Room was clean as was the bathroom. Handy location for I-20. Few places to eat. There were some stores in the area.
However, in our opinion it was over priced ($85+) for what you get and for the location.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were just driving thru and stayed 1 nite. Hotel is nicely updated, new, very quiet AC units, good breakfast and overall a good choice. Very convenient to a number of restaurants and Interstate 20.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Toya D, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr., responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn, in Meridian, MS. I'm very please to know that we meet all your expectations while here at our hotel. The manager reception is complimentary home cooked meal for all our guest on Tuesday nights. We want you to experience a great southern meal and a great place to stay while on the road. If my staff and I can be of any more assistance please contact usdirectly at (601) 693-1200!

Thanks again,

Toya Dockery
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We were passing through in early March, and this was day 16 in a hotel for us this trip so we are getting a bit travel "weary". I am actually glad I did not have time to read the reviews before I booked here, because we would have missed out on a nice stay. I used my Choice points here, since it was less points than many, so we did not know exactly what to expect. The location is kind of between Sams Club, busy road, fast food establishments, etc. We were planning to grab a quick bite to eat, and sleep, so the location was fine for us.
What a nice surprise when we went inside. The lobby was spacious, decorated very nicely, the staff friendly and efficient. This place is older, but has been renovated very recently, so the room looked new and felt clean, and was a nice size, as well. When we arrived we saw a sign in the lobby that there was a "managers reception" in the lobby at 6:00pm, so we decided to stay around the room, and head down around 6 to see what that entailed. WOW! This was a full dinner! Ribs, greens, biscuits, mac and cheese, beer, soda, and cookies. Very good food, layed out very nicely, and a good chance to thank the manager for a nice meal!
Breakfast was very good as well.
Perhaps I am not "picky" enough, but thought this place was nice, and would return should we travel near here again.

Room Tip: If you are in this area on a Tuesday, you will be treated to the "managers reception".
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Arrived with no reservations, but only took a couple of minutes to check in. Desk clerk was very welcoming and the room was well above average for a Comfort Inn. Was surprised with the breakfast..included omlets, sausage, bacon, etc. One of the better Comfort Inns we have stayed.

Room Tip: We had first floor.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011 via mobile

It is only an ok hotel. I stay because it is affordable and the park is across the road. It is nothing special.

• Stayed August 2011
Memphis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I recently stayed here on my way to Orange Beach. I was very tired and got in late and checked out early the next morning. The desk clerks were friendly (almost too laid back) but were not attired professionally by any means. My room and bathroom were very clean.The breakfast was just okay but it sufficed. I will say that this hotel is a bit isolated and that might bother some people. I did not get the feeling that this hotel/area was unsafe.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

Hotel would not answer phone, I tried about 6 times. Suspicious activity. People loudly entering same room up to 2:30 am. Did not feel safe here. Slept with one eye open. Stayed here because better hotels more expensive. Would not stay at this hotel if it was free. This hotel is not in business to serve travelling public. they are up to other activities. I am concerned that they have my credit card info.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Toya D, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr., responded to this review, July 23, 2012
I am very sorry about your uncomfortable stay here at the Comfort Inn. Since your stay our hotel has been through a massive renovation. My staff and I try to go over and beyond to meet our guest expectations. If your ever in the Meridian area, please call me directly. Again, we value your opinion and please allow us the chance to correct our wrongs.

Toya Dockery
Comfort Inn
701 Bonita Lakes Drive
Meridian, MS 39301

Been to Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr.

Address: 701 Bonita Lakes Dr., Meridian, MS 39301
Location: United States > Mississippi > Meridian
Ranked #8 of 30 hotels in Meridian
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Meridian
Meridian Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.