“Vacation stop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 30 hotels in Meridian
Dallas
“Vacation stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was our first night out on a two week road trip leaving from Dallas, TX. We pulled in without reservations and were greeted warmly at the front desk. Requested a king/non smoking room. This was an easy request and we were checked in quickly. The room was clean and everything was in good working order. The complimentary manager happy hour included chili dogs and or chips, queso and salsa, as well as two beer or wine for each guest. Morning breakfast is served 6-10. It's a typical free hotel breakfast, and a worthy effort. It you want something a bit better, you will have to eat off premises. Fitness center if you are so inclined is available. Off course the afternoon fresh baked cookies are always a hit.

Room Tip: All rooms have inside entrances.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lookout Mountain, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

At an exit that has at least 10 major named hotels, I always lean toward my favorite chain of hotels. Hampton Inns. They are always consistent, clean, and security has never been a problem. Most of the time, I'm a Walk-In. This was a pleasent experience here with Greg and Sharon. For a not brand new hotel, it was remarkably well maintained.

Room Tip: Stick with what you know.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Stuff is very kind and friendly. Hotel is very very clean. We had a great night!
My husband and I didn't make to breakfast and they kindly gave us a breakfast to go bag.
That's what we call out if the box!

• Stayed October 2012
san antonio,tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife & I enjoyed our stay at this Hampton with it's affordable quite room and comfortable beds.
Good free breakfast and clean room,what's not to enjoy.When in the area in the future,will stay at this Hampton.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've stayed at many places in Meridian and this place is Great. Affordable, nice rooms, Oh so comfortable beds. Free breakfast which I love the omlets, fresh coffee in the lobby all day long, at 6pm there was a mixer guests get 2 coupons for 2 free beer or wine along with snacks. It was awesome and such wonderful people working there. Housekeeping is wonderful. I am planning on booking for this hotel in 3 weeks for return. I stayed in the pricey hotels and was not happy. This one is great! I used the Business Center and very fast internet, even in the room. Very clean! There is other restaurants right across the street, shopping at the mall and other stores very close by. Easy access!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Meridian, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
flygirl1999,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. It was great having you here and we hope to see you again soon. If you are looking to try other restaurants in the area be sure to ask an Associate for details and directions during your next stay.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed AR the Hampton in Meridan on August 26, 2012 on our way home from TX. There was a hurricane off the Gulf Coast, and the hotel was very busy with reservation requests. We left on Aug. 27 and arrived home that evening and had a phone message from the hotel that I had left my medicine container containing my prescription drugs. I called and the hotel staff offered to mail them to me. I accepted, but really never thought they would remember after Hurricane Isaac did incredible damage to the coast! I was stunned when the pills arrived in TWO days. This is what I call service above and beyond! Thanks, Hampton! Great staff!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Janne P,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad to know that you received your medications. Any time we can assist you before, during or after your stay please contact one of our Associates.
garden city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have to say that this is why I stay at Hampton Inn. Consistency. You expect great, friendly service from the hostess, the front desk personnel and even housekeeping and you get it! You expect a great breakfast with the little snack bag for the road and you get it. You expect an immaculately clean room with a bed - oh my goodness, those beds!!! Nice cool room. Quiet. Any way you get the picture. Thanks Hampton Inn for never making me nervous that I won't always get what I have come to expect.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Meridian, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Rebecca H,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. It was great having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. If you enjoy our breakfast, be sure you arrive early enough in the evenings to enjoy our Evening Reception served Mon. - Sat. If you are looking for more than the light snacks and beverages we serve, be sure to ask an Associate to recommend one of the great local restaurants located near the hotel.

Been to Hampton Inn Meridian? Share your experiences!