“A great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Howard Johnson Meridian
110 Highway 80 East, I-20 & I-59, Meridian, MS 39301   |
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Meridian
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“A great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2008

My husband and I stayed at this hotel just after our wedding. Even though it was very late when we got there, the staff was friendly and helpful. They gave us a late checkout without being asked (since we were on our way to our honeymoon) and were happy to provide extra towels and pillows. The room was very nice... just your ordinary hotel room, nothing special, but the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and well-maintained. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed June 2006

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Atoka Tn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2006

This is an "old" hotel. Smelled old, looked as if it were designed in 60's, however, it was clean. Neat in door pool and hot tub, clean, must have really been nice place at one time.. Lounge was a lot of fun with dance band, etc. We just stopped over night on our way to Orange Beach, couldn't have selected a better place that was clean, safe, convenient and fun. Thanks Howard Johnson staff for being so nice! Your guests from Atoka TN 9/13/06

• Liked — lounge, friendly, safe
  • Disliked — old accomodation
  • Tips/Secrets — this place is just off 45 down 20, don't take the 1st stop off 45 on the way in to Ala, look around
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2003

I had to change hotel rooms due to Air Conditioner not working properly. Terrible odor in bathroom and hallway. Room not cleaned and vacuumed thoroughly. I almost slipped and fell on the bathroom floor due to residue left from staff cleaning the floor. Bottom portion of a plug outlet not working properly. I needed an iron and was given the worst one available, even though some other rooms came with iron and/or iron board. Some of the staff and Front Desk manager were not helpful and was not willing to work with me in resolving my situation. They were basically nonchalant. I will surely think twice before I come there again and I wouldn't recommend it for a family reunion, either!

Been to Howard Johnson Meridian? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Meridian

Address: 110 Highway 80 East, I-20 & I-59, Meridian, MS 39301
Location: United States > Mississippi > Meridian
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Meridian
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Meridian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Meridian Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Meridian, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.