“Night of terror” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Western Motel

Western Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Meridian
Western Motel
Save Saved
You added Western Motel to your Saves list
135 Highway 11 and 80, Meridian, MS 39301   |
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Texas
“Night of terror”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

As soon as I drive up in front of my room. I get out with a strange man and woman giving me a sad story about being broke down and needing money. I was scared to death and handed over all the cash I had in my pocket. I told them that was all I had and they were welcome to it. I was then scared all night that they would be back to kill me. My 2 friends prayed for our lives that God would protect us through the night. Inside was bedbugs, stinky room, air did not work properly, mold smell. Sheets old and not fitted. Slanted TV. No rest, sleep or comfort for the weary travelers.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2009

My welcome was very friendly and helpful at check-in and were sincere when asking that if there was anything they could to to help make the stay more comfortable, to just call.

Spent one night here on long-road trip and am glad this is the hotel chosen to rest-up for the night. Room was clean and bed outstanding providing a great night's rest. Room decor was fresh, TV was also very nice, a sitting chair was available and a comfortable business desk for work.

I will heartily recommand to stay at this motel...Must place to visit and leave all your stress behind.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2008

We stayed here 1 night while in town for a race, And needless to say I will sleep in my car before I stay here again..It was so nasty we slept with our clothes on and did not pull back the beds..We would have went somewhere else but there was no more rooms in town due to the race and ballgames..It was not fit for humans keep driving..It did have a fridge and microwave but they were nasty to and the micro did not even work..The faucet on the sink was broke and you could pick it up off the sink..No cups or a ice bucket..My dads room was even worse the roof was falling in..

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
kilgore, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2007

This was just a place for us to stay halfway from our way back from TN. and we should have left and just drove through the night. I found food under the bed along with dead roaches. The top cover was stained with who knows what but Iam sure that a CSI crime team could probably tell me. At least the sheets were clean. The bathtub faucet kept running through the night and it felt liked is was going to fall through. This is the only motel I have ever stayed in that I left the lights on when I slept.

• Liked — TV
  • Disliked — Not enough room to explain
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Western Motel? Share your experiences!