We just stopped here on our way back home from Texas to Georgia. I got the room using my reward points. We were exhausted from driving and just wanted a hot shower and comfortable bed. Check-in was easy and friendly. We wanted some hot water so we could have some hot tea before going to bed and they were nice enough to give us a small teapot full of hot water. We got to our room, which was clean and inviting. we took our showers, enjoyed our tea and slept comfortably. My only complaint is that breakfast was not included. It was something like $9.95 per person. I travel a lot and stay at several hotel chains, including the Hilton brand, and most hotels offer complimentary hot breakfast. It's not like this is in New York City. We were in Meridian, Alabama for goodness sake.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Meridian Hotel Meridian
- Hilton Garden Inn Meridian Hotel
- Hilton Meridian
- Meridian Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accepting reservations for arrival June 1, 2007 and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Meridian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.