“I Love Me So Wafflehouse, LOL” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: Location #322 601-482-8282
Description: Location #322 601-482-8282
Atlanta, Georgia
“I Love Me So Wafflehouse, LOL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Well, this particular waffle house is right across the street from the Hilton. First of all, upon entry the staff was fantastic...Customer Service at its best. The food, LOL, taste just like every other waffle house, but it was the atmosphere that made it stand out. I highly recommend if you like waffles and great customer service.

Visited August 2013

Meridian, Mississippi
“GOOD Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

You should try the all star breakfast. You will not leave hungry. They have good food at reasonable prices. This place stays busy to be prepaired to wait a few minutes. It is worth it.

Visited May 2013
“Don't stop, roll your window down and throw your money on I-20”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I love Waffle House, I stop every time I can. This is the worst Waffle House I've ever eaten at. I had to ask over and over again to have my coffee refilled. They ignored me and waited on their buddies and the rest of the locals that where eating there. When I was finally served my food it was cold. This was also the dirtiest Waffle House I've ever stopped at. I'd rather set my money on fire than eat there again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Nacogdoches
“The worst one ever......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at 4 Waffle Houses in 3different states and this is the worst. It was not clean at all. The bathrooms were dirty. The waffle machines had batter laying all around them. I got the biscuis and gravy and they were both cold to luke warm. Gravy was way to salty. All I could stomach was the hashbowns.

Visited April 2013
Toomsuba, Mississippi, United States
“Good food and fast and always open.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stop here quite a bit. Theyre open after hours which makes it extremely convenient after a long day and the food and service is always good. It can get a little noisy at times because its such a small building but, if youre looking for basic home style foods, this is the place. Fast, convenient and Ive never got a poorly prepared meal here. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited October 2012