“Okay nothing fancy” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Fort Worth
“Okay nothing fancy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was clean, good beds, nothing fancy. Breakfast left alot to be desired. If I had to go back I would, but I'd rather not. night shift was nice, and day shift was more intersted in them than guest. Nol one of my better Super 8 experiences.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Enfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My pickup truck broke down, I was towed to meridian Mississippi,
NOT knowing the area, the driver dropped me off at this hotel, I was
Lucky enough to get a room, due to all the construction in the area.
Place was clean, room was clean, employees were very nice and
Helpful. Can't say anything bad. Thanks is defiantly in order.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

After a long days drive we got tired and decided to call it a night in Meridian, Mississippi. We found this property right of the freeway and was easy to locate. I had earlier read some bad reviews about this property but didn't have a choice as we were so tired driving all day and didn't want to drive around looking for more places to stay. To my surprise the room was very clean had a good size bathroom, the bed was comfortable, air conditioner cooled well and we had a nice flat screen Tv. Next day morning when I walking around the property I observed that all their 1st floor rooms are renovated where as the ground floor is not, hence the bad reviews. Luckily we got a room on the 1st floor though we had requested the ground floor. I am glad we didn't get the ground floor. Their breakfast could have been better. Will definitely stay here the next time I am in the area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cadet, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We checked in after a six-hour drive and an afternoon at the beach, needing to shower quickly and get our young daughters in bed. The door lock had been moved several times and there were burn holes in the bedspread, which I was ready to overlook because it was late at night. I told my girls to get into the shower and one of them said she thought she saw a spiderweb in the toilet. My husband raised the seat and there was a big clump of poop on the toilet seat. It wasn't a spiderweb but a hair coming out of the poop. I dried my girls off and we repacked our things into our vehicle. It had been about 15 minutes since we had checked in. Upon our request for a refund, we were told that we couldn't have one because we had used the shower. The lady at the counter called the manager three times before he would talk to me about the situation, and he refused a refund, yelling at me that we had used the shower and couldn't get a refund. My husband spoke with him, and the manager agreed to come see the room once my husband mentioned calling the police. After seeing the room and the poop the manager finally agreed to give us our refund, a full 90 minutes after we had checked in. There should have been no question. Poop on the toilet = instant refund.

Room Tip: Go to the Holiday Inn instead.