“Quiet Room with Friendly Staff” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Meridian to your Saves list
Super 8 Meridian
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   124 Hwy 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301 4593   |
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Meridian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chapel Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

was a good visit, i would like to use Super8 more but we were not offered a free night after 2 or 3 visits...on our way home we used another motel because they do offer a free visit after 3 pays...i did several very good items but no excellents because i dont think anything is excellent

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This was most disappointing. I had stayed at the Drury Inn, located nearby, a couple of times before. I tried this place because of the price and decent ratings but it was a mistake. The place looks and smells dirty, the coffee pot in the room didn't work, the toilet was loose, and the best part of the "continental breakfast" was a stale cinnamon role. Spend a few more dollars and stay somewhere else.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Powell
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

On a recent trip to attend my cousins funeral, I stayed at the Super 8 in Meridian on the dates of 2 and 3 March 2013.
One desk clerk was very nice to call the upstairs people to tell them to stop stomping on the floor so we could get some sleep---thanks, it worked.
I have very bad back problems that prevent me from standing for more than a few minutes. At time for checkout, this became a problem because the lady at the front desk was taking a reservation and training another person about the process. I stood for at least 15 minutes at the counter just waiting to checkout. I was told to wait as the two ladies completed this transaction. I could no longer wait because of my back pain, so I handed the desk clerk my key and left. My mother was waiting in a running car outside in the parking lot.
So, one desk clerk was very helpful and another has customer service priorities mixed up with training. I will not stay here again on my next visit to Meridian. Rob Payton

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Meridian? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Meridian

Address: 124 Hwy 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301 4593
Location: United States > Mississippi > Meridian
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Meridian 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Meridian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Meridian
Meridian Super 8
Meridian Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Meridian, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.