“For the money this was a very good motel. It had all the...” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Meridian

Chapel Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

was a good visit, i would like to use Super8 more but we were not offered a free night after 2 or 3 visits...on our way home we used another motel because they do offer a free visit after 3 pays...i did several very good items but no excellents because i dont think anything is excellent

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Walter B
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This was most disappointing. I had stayed at the Drury Inn, located nearby, a couple of times before. I tried this place because of the price and decent ratings but it was a mistake. The place looks and smells dirty, the coffee pot in the room didn't work, the toilet was loose, and the best part of the "continental breakfast" was a stale cinnamon role. Spend a few more dollars and stay somewhere else.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Xbo01

Travelers are raving about these Meridian hotels

Powell
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

On a recent trip to attend my cousins funeral, I stayed at the Super 8 in Meridian on the dates of 2 and 3 March 2013.
One desk clerk was very nice to call the upstairs people to tell them to stop stomping on the floor so we could get some sleep---thanks, it worked.
I have very bad back problems that prevent me from standing for more than a few minutes. At time for checkout, this became a problem because the lady at the front desk was taking a reservation and training another person about the process. I stood for at least 15 minutes at the counter just waiting to checkout. I was told to wait as the two ladies completed this transaction. I could no longer wait because of my back pain, so I handed the desk clerk my key and left. My mother was waiting in a running car outside in the parking lot.
So, one desk clerk was very helpful and another has customer service priorities mixed up with training. I will not stay here again on my next visit to Meridian. Rob Payton

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family