“It was worth the price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   524 Bonita Lakes Drive, Meridian, MS 39301 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Columbus, Ohio
“It was worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

By no means anything great but if you are looking for a cheap night on your way through you could do a lot worse than this place. Good comfortable bed, the staff was very helpful. The breakfast was little to be desired but all in all happy with the stay

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you are looking for the basics like a frig, microwave, coffee pot and free continental breakfast and outdoor seasonal pool and awesome customer service this place fills the bill. And it is affordable as well. The beds were a tad firm for my liking but it was clean. The furniture is a tad dated. The bathroom was also clean. Plus for $20 you can bring a small pet. I was traveling with my daughter and mom and wanted someplace safe. This delivered. Well lit and clean area right by a mall with lots of restaurants and a movie theatre. This is not an upscale hotel but provides the basics at a reasonable price.

• Stayed January 2015
Perdido Key, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we checked in the bathroom sink would not drain. We were moved to a new room that was just fine. The staff was very helpful;

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Among the hundreds of hotels I've stayed at both domestically and internationally, I'm growing weary of not getting quality for the price I've paid. Functionally and aesthetically, the room served its purpose. However, the floor was damp the entire three nights I stayed there, concerning me about mold and fungus. One night I was awoken by a spider bite on my ankle in the bed, which several days later still hasn't healed.

Fortunately those were the worst problems, but general neglect of the rooms were apparent. The service was efficient and the location was safe. If these conditions suit you, stay there. If not, wear airtight clothing.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

We stay at this hotel when we visit my family in Texas. It's clean, pet friendly and right next to a McCallisters where we get dinner.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Millville, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

We checked in late on a Friday night after driving 15 hours. We unloaded the car, used the restroom and drove around the corner to get something to eat. When we came back to the room I found tiny little ants all over the bathroom floor around the toilet. They were on the back of the toilet and on the seat and in the toilet. HUNDREDS of them! I ran to the front desk and showed the pics I took on my phone. The man at the front desk was very nice. He told me he never saw anything like this before. I was thinking that maybe this room hadn't been used in a while and the pipes weren't flushed? I don't know. So I changed rooms with my boyfriend and son. I checked the bathroom and flushed the toilet multiple times and didn't see any ants so figured it was good. We all went to sleep and woke up the next day took showers and left the hotel. We stopped back a few hours later and found a TON of ants coming out of the shower head!! I was so grossed out! I took pics and videos. I went to front desk and the lady confirmed she was aware of the ant infestation!! WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN! I still feel sick when I think about it!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian? Share your experiences!