“Pet Friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   524 Bonita Lakes Drive, Meridian, MS 39301 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Pet Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stay at this hotel when we visit my family in Texas. It's clean, pet friendly and right next to a McCallisters where we get dinner.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Millville, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We checked in late on a Friday night after driving 15 hours. We unloaded the car, used the restroom and drove around the corner to get something to eat. When we came back to the room I found tiny little ants all over the bathroom floor around the toilet. They were on the back of the toilet and on the seat and in the toilet. HUNDREDS of them! I ran to the front desk and showed the pics I took on my phone. The man at the front desk was very nice. He told me he never saw anything like this before. I was thinking that maybe this room hadn't been used in a while and the pipes weren't flushed? I don't know. So I changed rooms with my boyfriend and son. I checked the bathroom and flushed the toilet multiple times and didn't see any ants so figured it was good. We all went to sleep and woke up the next day took showers and left the hotel. We stopped back a few hours later and found a TON of ants coming out of the shower head!! I was so grossed out! I took pics and videos. I went to front desk and the lady confirmed she was aware of the ant infestation!! WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN! I still feel sick when I think about it!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Lawrenceville, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

While the staff was friendly and helpful, we weren't impressed with the hotel overall. The "double" beds were extremely small and uncomfortable. There were only two bath towels in a room for four people, and no hand towels or washcloths. The room was small. The coffee maker worked but was cheap. If given a choice, we won't stay there again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2014

We picked this hotel because we had stayed at a Baymont Inn and Suites in WV and were very pleased with quality of room and price. We asked for and received a handicap room, which was nice and the beds were comfortable, but the bathroom floor had been mopped with cleaner that left the floor slippery. The mgr sent someone to remop the floor immediately. The remopping did little to make floor less slippery. I wiped floor with paper towels and that removed most of the slippery film. We did not slip on floor after I wiped it. Also we were short one hand towel and were told there were no more hand towels. Complimentary breakfast was average and limited.Cost however was reasonable compared to other hotels in area.

Room Tip: Handicap room is close to lobby and breakfast room
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Kimberly F, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian, responded to this review, October 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us .We apologize that we didn't meet your expectation and you were disappointed with your stay.

We do strive to correct any issues that our guest may experience as soon as we are made aware of an issue that our may have ,so our guest will leave with a pleasant experience.

We do appreciate your feedback and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Meridian? Share your experiences!