“Great experience, helpful staff went to great lengths to make our stay pleasant!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Natchez, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011 via mobile

Stayed there for a 3-day meeting--the entire staff, especially Jeremy & Sheila, were so nice and accommodating for anything we needed, including some last minute changes to our meeting. The food service was tasty and right on time for our catered meals. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Georgetown, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

We stayed here with a motorcoach group on Oct. 11. Most hotel rooms are all about the same it is the way you are treated that makes the difference. Jeremy and all the staff here were great!! The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Several members of our group ate at the restaurant and said it was good as well. They even used their shuttle to take some of us to the mall. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2010
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

This is a great new hotel. It is a full service, not an express. There was a serious thunder storm so we decided to stay in and try the restaurant. The prices were okay, about like an Applebees or Chili's. It was pretty good. Very good service, even with the crowd that came in. The rooms were on the small side, the bathrooms are tiny but nice and clean. For an over night stay this hotel is great. We were on the back side of hotel and we heard no expressway sounds. There is a small indoor pool. Very Small. Nice workout room. Small parking lot, No problems!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Pearl, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

We were visiting Meridian, MS to attend a wedding, we spent two nights. We were very impressed with the overall interior design of the hotel. The lobby area was beautiful and the staff was so friendly and helpful. Our room was beautiful and the beds were so comfortable, I wish I could have taken it home with me. The express check-out was great, we found it slid under our door when we got up the next morning. As I said the staff behind the desk was helpful but so was the house keeping staff. My husband opened the door to our room, a lady by the name of Grace (hope I'm recalling her name correctly) in housekeeping noticed that we were packed and ready to leave offered to go and get a luggage cart for us so we could get loaded to leave. Just her action and assistance made our check out so much easier. We will diffidently stay there again when in Meridian.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
U.S.A
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

According to the hotel website all rooms are smoke free. We wanted to "trust but verify" this information by calling the hotel before we booked. This is a brand new hotel and we were excited that they had chosen to keep it nice by not allowing smoking. When my husband called the hotel and asked if they had smoking rooms they said Yes! So, either the hotel website is incorrect or the employees are allowing smokers to smoke in non-smoking rooms. Either way, we were disappointed.

Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59? Share your experiences!