“convenient, clean overnight” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Missoula, Montana
“convenient, clean overnight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stopped on way back to NY from NOLA. Basic, newer hotel, good for an interstate stopover (or more).
Pros:
new property (maybe 1-2 years old)
well maintained
quiet
nice patio
bar/restaurant on-site
cons:
breakfast not included
on top of the interstate (no noise)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lexington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Traveling from CO back to SC... didn't have reservations and just walked in after stopping in the Drury first and being told that the least expensive room was $130 and they were "sold out" of senior rate rooms... Anyway this hotel was a few dollars less and the front desk hostesses were very nice... Clean, quiet, friendly...very nice place... We checked in late and left early but the stay was perfect except that we are used to getting breakfast included... We had been there some time before we realized that it was a "real" Holiday Inn and not an Express... Not really a problem since we just stopped at one of the many fast food places across the street for biscuits and coffee in the morning... Rooms are real nice and they actually have HD channels on the HD TV...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed one night after an Alabama home game going back to the Dallas area. Great location, quiet rooms, clean, nice accomodations, firm bed. Hotel looks about 5 years old, didn't eat there, many food options close, across I-20.

Staff was very nice, liked the little goody bag upon check in. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed on our way home from Tennessee to Texas. The hotel staff was super friendly. The rooms very very clean. The beds were very comfortable. My kids loved breakfast here. They really enjoyed the express pancake maker. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were traveling as a family moving my father to Nashville. We stayed one night. The hotel is in a great location, the rooms are very clean and classy. The breakfast we ordered to take up to the rooms were excellent. The staff was very courteous. We left something behind so they are going to send it to us. Thank you all so much. Some of these my dad needs right away, especially for his wheelchair. Will definitely stay again! The only negative thing was that there evidently was a Harley event in the area and many of them stayed here. So the noise from the motorcycles were very loud, especially when they would return at 1:30 AM. But this is not the hotel's fault. Wished they could have parked them in the back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Milledgeville Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed at this property one night on our way to the Dixie Youth World Series. The hotel is in very good shape and the staff was very nice. I didn't use the pool, bar, or restaurant , but they looked nice.
The rooms were very nice and maintained. All in all, the hotel is a good choice if you are not a lite sleeper. The hotel is VERY close to the access road and the Interstate. Traffic noise all day and night ; big trucks. You would think they would have insulated the walls and windows more being in that location. They didn,t !

Room Tip: Donot stay on the I- 20 side The noise from traffic is night and day.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while en route to Texas. Very nice rooms and reception area. Comfy bed, but hated the pillows. Most were too thick, great for reading in bed, but not for sleeping on. Since we were pulling a U-Haul trailer, we were glad to see the hotel offered complimentary shuttle service to local restaurants. Driver was prompt and courteous.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59? Share your experiences!