My family and I recently stayed at the Drury Inn in Meridian. The hotel was clean, convenient to I-20 and a pet friendly hotel. We paid less than $100 and our pet was allowed to stay with no additional fee (normally $75 at other chains for non-refundable pet fee). The free breakfast was great and a must when traveling with kids. The bathroom and room were clean and spacious. The hotel is also located near numerous chain restaurants and an outdoor shopping area.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Meridian
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian Hotel Meridian
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Step into Meridian and step back in time. Learn about the father of country music at the Jimmie Rodger’s Museum, stop by the Causeyville General Store or go for a ride on the historic Dentzel Carousel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Fareportal , Otel, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Meridian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.