Spent one night here. Very clean. Good staff. I didn't like the outside noise. A car driving through parking lot several times with that stupid loud, thumping bass...Not the hotel's fault, but could here it throught the windows. The windows shook! Our room was extremely clean. Very nice. Because of the pet policy i can't give more than three stars. For nealry $100.00 a night, I don't want to sleep in a doghouse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Step into Meridian and step back in time. Learn about the father of country music at the Jimmie Rodger’s Museum, stop by the Causeyville General Store or go for a ride on the historic Dentzel Carousel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Meridian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Meridian
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian Hotel Meridian